Cr150

DennyCrane

That was pretty outstanding, considering that Portugal by and large played somewhere between mediocre and Stoke. Also, fuck this guy.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He won’t leave, and that is good for us.

You have to be kidding. Ronaldo dragged RM all the way to the semis in CL almost single-handedly. He is still the best player Madrid have ever had.
In the last 3 years he really diminished the distance between him and Messi in terms of legacy.

El Flaco

Cristiano will probably surpass Daei to become all-time top scorer before retire from NT football.

[tw]1007711980910546944[/tw]

MessiTBE

Banned
He scored three goals. One a penalty. One a GIFT present like Christmas gift by that puta. The last goal unbelieve freekick I will Admit, good freekick which Messi scores in his sleep.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
You have to be kidding. Ronaldo dragged RM all the way to the semis in CL almost single-handedly. He is still the best player Madrid have ever had.
In the last 3 years he really diminished the distance between him and Messi in terms of legacy.

Ronaldo prolonging his tenure at Real Madrid means there will be less likelihood of the likes of Neymar and Mbappe coming in, which is good for us. Of course Ronaldo is still very good and clutch for them but he is declining.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Ronaldo prolonging his tenure at Real Madrid means there will be less likelihood of the likes of Neymar and Mbappe coming in, which is good for us. Of course Ronaldo is still very good and clutch for them but he is declining.

People's been saying that he is declining for the past five years. He really is not. Today was another example of that. We will see about the upcoming season but at the moment this is still peak Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is not as good as Messi but he is a lot more clutch than Messi in big games, I feel.

That was not the case until about 2015. Messi used to be consistently amazing in big games before the first Copa America final loss.

Last edited:

ebc_99

If Ronaldo ends up winning the World Cup, the debate is over.

There is no debate lol. Where are all these people who think Ronaldo is better, I haven't met any of them. Does anyone in the media think he is better? I just don't see very much if anyone who actually thinks Ronaldo is on that level other than Real, Man Utd supporters and Portuguese people.

Home of Barca Fans