Cr150

Joan

I don't like Real Madrid, but this guy is out of this world repulsive.

Not celebrating his teammates' goals taken on completely another level.

Disgusting, just disgusting.

I'd be so mad if any of our players did the same.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I've been intermittent in hating and liking him, but there's no doubt in my mind anymore that he is a completely self-absorbed douche turd. Whatever likeable qualities he may have, they live alongside the massive egoism that permeates his soul.

Givenchy

I had a bet on for 4-1 to Madrid and near the end with it being 3-1 i actually rather forfeit the bet than have this fucker score a tap in making it 4-1 and reaping all the rewards for doing nothing in the final. some of his fans say its an act, a persona but he really is deluded and one of the most self obsessed people ive ever seen.

i know people like to bring up Madrid booing their own players being classless but i can understand them regarding Cristiano, very hard to like

MessiTBE

Banned
He looked so dissapoint, not usual big man celebration after winning last year and year before. He was so sad bale took away his glory.

If he gets ballon dor then it is fix!

Unless of course gods shine on him again and he wins World Cup

raskolnikov

His comments about possibly leaving is just throwing a tantrum cause he was invisible in the final. Just narcisist being narcisist. He wont leave Real since he cant win ballon d’or anywhere else.

JamDav1982

His comments about possibly leaving is just throwing a tantrum cause he was invisible in the final. Just narcisist being narcisist. He wont leave Real since he cant win ballon d’or anywhere else.

Part that which is not all that bad a thing really. I wish more Barca players showed they cared that much if played shite in CL.

Also could be that he think leaving now on 5 CL vs 4 for Messi it is a decent time to start thinking about bowing out.

On a side note.... he has defeintely botoxed that forehead for the final.

Benzema10

Official Lyon representative
Real Madrid should never let go this man, he will score tons of goals next ssn, it always happen. i sure don't like what he said but we don't know what was asked to him.

booge

just watched that bale goal in live cams from crowd. it's the best overhead kick since Rivaldo lol. watch it from side on - you appreciate it alot as it was far out and the ball wasn't floated in slow by Marcelo.

To do that in a final will always be remembered.

I think Bale deserves this as he has been shitting on many times by C. Ron on the pitch almost to do the point of bullying.

Remember a few years ago when Bale kept nicking his goals lmao with deflections. That match was in La Liga and will never be forgotten.

Home of Barca Fans