Cr150

El Flaco

Cristiano offers to plead guilty to the 4 tax crimes he is accused of and pay the Spanish tax agency €14m

[tw]status/997376340327313408[/tw]

BarcaOG

Banned
What else should we go with? Taxionel? Taxessi is the natural choice.

Just avoid them if they don't roll off the tongue or fit naturally with the intended target's name. Tristiano, for example, works well. Penaldo as well. I think CR's name is just easier to modify. Both Taxessi and Taxionel are cringeworthy, lol.

Morten

Just avoid them if they don't roll off the tongue or fit naturally with the intended target's name. Tristiano, for example, works well. Penaldo as well. I think CR's name is just easier to modify. Both Taxessi and Taxionel are cringeworthy, lol.

Taxessi fits quite well, imo, not quite as well as Tristiano, but it will do.

BarcaOG

Banned
Taxessi fits quite well, imo, not quite as well as Tristiano, but it will do.

Haha, we'll just have to agree to disagree! :cheers:

I've always thought also that UEFAdrid was terrible. UEFAlona is more natural. There's tons of examples of better and worse ones.

Givenchy

another few goals coming for the GOAT tomorrow? Gonna be another long Summer if he does it again

he'll score a hattrick, just look at Cristiano vs Lovren match up :lol:

I hate to say it but i feel Liverpool are going to be totally exposed tomorrow, 4-1 Madrid. they have the better attack but you can't be playing CL finals against this Madrid with THAT defence

Morten

he'll score a hattrick, just look at Cristiano vs Lovren match up :lol:

I hate to say it but i feel Liverpool are going to be totally exposed tomorrow, 4-1 Madrid. they have the better attack but you can't be playing CL finals against this Madrid with THAT defence

Football isnt played on paper though, and our defense isnt exactly all that great either.

Givenchy

Football isnt played on paper though, and our defense isnt exactly all that great either.

totally but i just feel Madrid are the masters in 1 off games, especially in the CL. Ramos is also a big game player so he'll put in a world class performance. Ronaldo will be licking his lips up against a young Alexander-Arnold and Lovren.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Ballon d’Or far from over now with another stinker in the CL. It’s all up to Leo how motivated he will be with Argentina.

Stoichkov1

Ballon d’Or far from over now with another stinker in the CL. It’s all up to Leo how motivated he will be with Argentina.

lol they will just look at stats and see that he scored 15 goals in CL, no one will remember this matches or Bayern semifinals.

Home of Barca Fans