Cr150

raskolnikov

Him scoring at this age consistently is insane. I really hoped he was done when he had like 4 goals after 19 matches but he is back in 2014 form and most likely goig to win pichichi. Dissapointing stuff.

MessiTBE

Banned
Best ever at tap ins yes.

He hasn't scored not one la liga goal this season from outside the area. And he thinks he better then Messi he is stupid most stupid

KingLeo10

Absolutely hilarious that he has more goals than matches for Real Madrid in la liga and that he won it 2 times in 9 years.

I do find it interesting when people lose their minds over CL KO goals comparisons between messi and CR7, the discrepancy in their liga success is totally discounted.

of course, you have to give CR7 credit for his goal exploits in CL but messi has been nothing short of a titan of consistency in liga. Every liga we win is at the expense of Real/CR7 after all.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I think he is hitting that top form a bit too early this season. Could be wrong. We’ll see, but it won’t last forever and I have my doubts about how he will do in Russia.

Horatio

You're welcome
It's 40% Ronaldo hitting form and 60% Madrid running seamlessly in attack. Look at the chances they create. Not to take anything away from Ronaldo but I'd like to see Barca breaking through like that for once. Madrid spends so much time in the box of the opponent.

MessiTBE

Banned
Ronaldo does not care about la liga trophy he cares about Pichichi more he cares more his legacy he loves himself he would marry himself if was possible he disrespect Messi with his talk but he nowhere on Messi level nowhere he does not deserve praise like Messi gets it is a shame.

Ronaldo cares more about Pichichi and ballon dor then the la liga and other team trophies he is a shame

JamDav1982

Ronaldo does not care about la liga trophy he cares about Pichichi more he cares more his legacy he loves himself he would marry himself if was possible he disrespect Messi with his talk but he nowhere on Messi level nowhere he does not deserve praise like Messi gets it is a shame.

Ronaldo cares more about Pichichi and ballon dor then the la liga and other team trophies he is a shame

You have far too big a chip on your shoulder. Of course Ronaldo cares about La Liga.

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's 40% Ronaldo hitting form and 60% Madrid running seamlessly in attack. Look at the chances they create. Not to take anything away from Ronaldo but I'd like to see Barca breaking through like that for once. Madrid spends so much time in the box of the opponent.

You take away from Ronaldo all the time though with your comments. Over the past few years, Ronaldo has scored against all kinds of defences consistently, regardless of whether Madrid is dominating the game or camped in their own half playing on the counter. The diminishing of his goal tally week-in week-out and every season is meaningless now. A few years ago it was about how he was a big game choker which was thoroughly dismantled. On top of that, he has to carry pretty much the entire goalscoring burden of RM.

As of now for RM, he has 307 Liga goals in 288 games (1.31 goals per game) and 102 CL goals in 96 games (1.06 goals per game). More than a goal per game in the two biggest competitions in Europe over a period of 9 years. Unbelievable.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans