Cr150

Kerrybai

At a certain point, Messi had a rather massive edge, then Ronaldo became top scorer in CL for 5-6 consecutive seasons.
Ronaldo had to catch up, and given that Messi is younger, everyone knows he has a better ratio. Ronaldo has noticably more goals in knockouts though.

Last 16 - 24 to 20
Last 8 - 10 to 20
Semis - 4 - 13
Finals - 2 - 4
Im a Messi fanboy like no other but Ronaldo has betterd him in Europe. From the last 8 he outscores him 37 to 16 goals. Messi's saving grace is that he beat Ronaldo in a final and Semi final scoring 3 goals. Even with those games Ronaldo remains the king in of Europe when it comes to goals.

Hardy

when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up

He's like Romario on PED so i say at least 4-5 years.

khaled_a_d

when do you guys think this guy will retire? he's 33 right now and i think he may have 2 seasons of top level football left in him. would be nice if he doesn't score that much in the champions league so that messi can catch up

Will see if he continues to play for Portugal after world cup, if this is the case then I think he will try to continue in Europe for 3-4 years , if he retired from international football I think he will head to play outside Europe .

Kerrybai

Will see if he continues to play for Portugal after world cup, if this is the case then I think he will try to continue in Europe for 3-4 years , if he retired from international football I think he will head to play outside Europe .

Think you have this wrong, he will play in Europe as long as he can to rack up as many Champions league goals as possible. He ill want to retire as the top scorer.

I personally don't see him retiring until Messi does.

khaled_a_d

Think you have this wrong, he will play in Europe as long as he can to rack up as many Champions league goals as possible. He ill want to retire as the top scorer.

I personally don't see him retiring until Messi does.

I think Cr7 won't accept being playing in lower level. He is greedy in terms of scoring and football achievements etc, but he won't try to stay until the day he isn't good enough.
I think he already talked about joining MLS, so I think it will happen sooner or later

Morten

Knowing Ronaldo, he is the type of guy who wont retire until he make sure he ends up with more goals in total than Messi, as long as that is possible, ofc.

Ripsta

Last 16 - 24 to 20
Last 8 - 10 to 20
Semis - 4 - 13
Finals - 2 - 4
Im a Messi fanboy like no other but Ronaldo has betterd him in Europe. From the last 8 he outscores him 37 to 16 goals. Messi's saving grace is that he beat Ronaldo in a final and Semi final scoring 3 goals. Even with those games Ronaldo remains the king in of Europe when it comes to goals.

Up until about 2014 I think Messi was miles ahead. Ronaldo has well and truely overshadowed him since then.

Only has himself to blame too, soon as the side face decent opposition he's been going into hiding with the exception of 2015. Last couple years Vs Atletico and Juve were pathetic performances from the apparent GOAT.

El Gato

Villarato!
What is this? 20 odd goals in 2 months? Dude is in a crazy good form. Better than last year cuz he's making the right plays by passing too.

El Flaco

[tw]975479896985174016[/tw]

Also, Cristiano is now the highest goalscorer in the top 5 European Leagues.

Cristiano Ronaldo - 37 goals in 35 games

Mohamed Salah - 36 goals in 40 games

Harry Kane - 35 goals in 39 games

Lionel Messi - 35 goals in 43 games

Ciro Immobile - 34 goals in 36 games

Edinson Cavani - 33 goals in 38 games

Robert Lewandowski - 32 goals in 38 games

Sergio Aguero - 30 goals in 36 games

Neymar - 28 goals in 30 games

Home of Barca Fans