Cr150

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He relies heavily on his team creating countless chances after which he steals all praise. Its a ATG goalscorer with great positioning who is a crap player compared to Messi. Like comparing Inzaghi to Fenomeno or Gerd Müller to Cruyff.

But the fact that he is 33 and still scoring goals with that kind of frequency and velocity (specially headers) is something itself. Also the great positioning comes from active off the ball runs and accurate read of the game. He is a pure striker and a goal scorer, absolutely, no questions about that.

JamDav1982

He relies heavily on his team creating countless chances after which he steals all praise. Its a ATG goalscorer with great positioning who is a crap player compared to Messi. Like comparing Inzaghi to Fenomeno or Gerd Müller to Cruyff.

No he doesnt and he gives his team mates a lot of options to create those chances through his movement.

There is very little chance anyone in Barca team would score the goals he did today as dont have that movement off the ball or ability to find those kind of spaces.

His team mates rely on him far more than other way round.

Same shit used to get said about how it was all Ozil and Di Maria at one point. Same argument for years when Ronaldo is the one constant.

The bitter crap that comes from some Barca fans about him is cringeworthy.

Top ten all time player probably higher. The fact Messi has been better is credit to Messi.

raskolnikov

But the fact that he is 33 and still scoring goals with that kind of frequency and velocity (specially headers) is something itself. Also the great positioning comes from active off the ball runs and accurate read of the game. He is a pure striker and a goal scorer, absolutely, no questions about that.

oh indeed. |Most goalscorers are done by his age but despite being less than before he can still produce great numbers and remain injury free season after season. Ronaldo is one of the greatest goalscorers ever. As is Messi, but since there is so much more i take it as an insult if people compare them despite it being a pr marketing pushed media hype.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Don’t get why people are panicking about that freaking Balloon d’Or every time he scores a goal right now. Credit where it’s due, Ronaldo is in terrific goal scoring form at the moment. But that award goes to whoever of them that is able to lift the CL trophy in front of the international media like it has been for a while now. Although, this year Messi gets an extra chance if Ronaldo beats him to that race. If his NT somehow manages to win the WC, he will win it just from that alone.

JamDav1982

Nope. We rarely had a big issue with Ronaldo in particular. In fact, our record vs Madrid with him on the field is pretty damn good I think. Certainly on the plus side, with some big trashings.

Dont think the original comment was in relation to that though.

The fact Ronaldo is their main man and helps them win which hurts Barca.

raskolnikov

No he doesnt and he gives his team mates a lot of options to create those chances through his movement.

There is very little chance anyone in Barca team would score the goals he did today as dont have that movement off the ball or ability to find those kind of spaces.

His team mates rely on him far more than other way round.

Same shit used to get said about how it was all Ozil and Di Maria at one point. Same argument for years when Ronaldo is the one constant.

The bitter crap that comes from some Barca fans about him is cringeworthy.

Top ten all time player probably higher. The fact Messi has been better is credit to Messi.

You are cringeworthy with your go against the grain Ronaldo defending weke after week:lol:. Ronaldo is invisible if they dont create for him so how is it a myth? özil relied on him hence why nearly broke the assist record with Giroud as targetman last year. It works both ways but compared to say Messi he is heavily dependend on his teammates.

JamDav1982

You are cringeworthy with your go against the grain Ronaldo defending weke after week:lol:. Ronaldo is invisible if they dont create for him so how is it a myth? özil relied on him hence why nearly broke the assist record with Giroud as targetman last year. It works both ways but compared to say Messi he is heavily dependend on his teammates.

Haha ok.

You are chief cringeworthiest of the lot as fucking have nervous breakdown any time he scores as cant handle it.

Ronaldo is an all time great. Get over it.

raskolnikov

Haha ok.

You are chief cringeworthiest of the lot as fucking have nervous breakdown any time he scores as cant handle it.

Ronaldo is an all time great. Get over it.

I honestly dont care to be honest:coffee: I dont like the guy and think he is overhyped and should not be mentioned in the same breath as Messi. Isnt such a weird perspective on a Barcaforum right?. your just trolling cule's on here with every opinion to be anti Barca while hiding true colours. I honestly think my opinion is way more rationale since I can admit Ronaldo is a terrific goalscorer. Just because he isnt a relatively great footballer doesnt mean people hate the guy. I even admire him from a work hard to achieve goals point of view to be honest:cheers:

JamDav1982

I honestly dont care to be honest:coffee: I dont like the guy and think he is overhyped and should not be mentioned in the same breath as Messi. Isnt such a weird perspective on a Barcaforum right?. your just trolling cule's on here with every opinion to be anti Barca while hiding true colours. I honestly think my opinion is way more rationale since I can admit Ronaldo is a terrific goalscorer. Just because he isnt a relatively great footballer doesnt mean people hate the guy. I even admire him from a work hard to achieve goals point of view to be honest:cheers:

Yeah your on to me. Only on here to troll idiots like you.

Home of Barca Fans