Cr150

Yannik

Neither of these players play for my rival team . Ronaldo is Madrid's face and him being joke on the field is enough reason for me to troll him :D

what "troll" dude, makes it sound like you're some savage edgelord wit the memes, whereas all I see is just an endless fanboy rant. Glad you can admit however it's more of a rival team thing. Not that it wasn't obvious all along though.

Hardy

he wants to play until 41 does he? Probably trying to score 1000 career goals isn't he :lol:

megalomaniac as is for sure he want to retire with more goal then anyone, at least in official games and if you look the ranking right now it's not impossible for him and Messi reach Bican. Imagine that moment: i'm the best, i'm the man who scored more goals than anyone in football history :pep:

raskolnikov

megalomaniac as is for sure he want to retire with more goal then anyone, at least in official games and if you look the ranking right now it's not impossible for him and Messi reach Bican. Imagine that moment: i'm the best, i'm the man who scored more goals than anyone in football history :pep:

He definitely wont allow Messi to surpass him. Unless he gets badly injured he will most likely continue much longer. He is already declining though. Real fans will turn on him like they always do with their hero's and he will move to America to be Beckham for a few years.
Romario had this ambition for most goals as well, it was humiliating in the end, playing for crap teams in bad leagues, counting goals he scored in training and on the beach in rio, on some Pele level.

Kerrybai

IMO Ronaldo will easily hit the top of the scoring list. I'm going to leave out Bicans total which is around 805 due to the era he played in and instead set Pele as the number 1 with 757.

Ronaldo currently has 560 so he needs 197. He's the sort of guy who will play until 50 if it is what he requires to hit the target but lets just say he plays to about 41 so thats 10 seasons.

Then lets give him a modest 8 penalty goals per season and 1 free kick goals , which gives his 90 goals leaving him with 107. Thats just over 10 goals from open play per season to hit 757. He will hit this easily unless he hits major injury setbacks.

Messi won't care so much for the record and will play deeper as he gets older, however he is scoring at a great rate this season and is younger than Ronaldo so I expect him to surpass Pele's tally as well. He currently needs 232 goals.

Hatem Ben Arfa

You know what, I think he will reach 1000 goals, the self-absorbed egomaniac that is, and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to MLS thinking he'll be able to score 100 goals a season there :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
You know what, I think he will reach 1000 goals, the self-absorbed egomaniac that is, and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes to MLS thinking he'll be able to score 100 goals a season there :lol:

Tricky. If Real leaves him early then he might play a season or two. He could also decide to focus on his brand and expanding his empire.

Ritchie

He's dependant on service which he's always had at Real.Not so much at Portugal where he's dependant on scoring 4 against amateur teams in qualifying.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
MD cited Portuguese media report saying Ronaldo will be making 23.6m per year (POST TAX). Well done uncle Flo.

RMU ReBorn

sure but they didn't so it's a moot point.

He still won them a tie in the CL.

Look Ronaldo has been bad so far this season but everybody knows this award is decided from last season.

They didn't because they were facing fucking Atleti in Qf ,not Wolfsburg .

RMU ReBorn

what "troll" dude, makes it sound like you're some savage edgelord wit the memes, whereas all I see is just an endless fanboy rant. Glad you can admit however it's more of a rival team thing. Not that it wasn't obvious all along though.

we will continue to make fun of this dick till 2021., Joke of a persona and a dick on field. Madrid is much worse with him as their face i

Home of Barca Fans