Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
More like as usual massive over reaction if Ronaldo scores.

No one is claiming he is 'best ever' on back of those goals.

Messi scores same two everyone goes wild and could care how they went in.
Thank God, for the existence of your kind. If not, the world would be so boring

Hardy

I think he'll win CL now, another scoring title, another 15 goals run, another balon d'or and very likely another scoreless walking Messi against Chelsea, world cup would be irrelevant.

Givenchy

tbh I'm not even mad, fair play to the guy. hes boring to watch, uninvolved and offers very little in terms of build up but he sure knows how to pace himself for these big games. Ronaldo of a few years ago would of had a hattrick today

Kerrybai

Is there a better big game player than him?

Thats 88 goals in his last 77 CL games. Hes the king of this competition. I just hope ourselves or City can stop him from securing number 13 for Madrid.

likeafire

Let's be honest the ballon dor is between Ronaldo and Messi. If real win the CL which I can see happening They will give him the ballon dor again, beating Messi.

Stoichkov1

we tend to have some weird mental hang up over real. even with a midfield of old iniesta and rakitic we manage to beat modric kroos isco more often that not...i won't even get into the pep days. :lol:

Also is record against us is absymal compared to other teams.

He has only 17 in 32 matches vs us while against Bayern he has 9 in 6 apps and against Atletico 21 in 30.

JamDav1982

Also is record against us is absymal compared to other teams.

He has only 17 in 32 matches vs us while against Bayern he has 9 in 6 apps and against Atletico 21 in 30.

Haha 17 in 32 against probably best team in world across that time is not abysmal certainly not compared to 21 in 30.

Home of Barca Fans