Cr150

NotInHere

Just read that this guy will win the best player of the La Liga 15/16 season in some shit Marca award ceremony. Really absurd things. :lol::lol:
which is kinda funny because the overall tone of his last season was that he only scored against small teams.

This guy has to be the most overrated player of all time tbh, thanks to the media mainly. Glad he renewed with Madrid.

snowy

I think his renewal is a wonderful news for us.

- He will continue to take up a starting position, at the expense of others, especially younger players. Sure Ronaldo will still be scoring plenty of goals for them and proving to be clutch often, but I will be more than happy to see the development of Morata, Vasquez, Mariano, Mayoral etc. stall because of not getting much playing time, or better yet, end up leaving Real Madrid.
- Hopefully his salary will go up even further. I applaud any move by Real Madrid to up their players' salary, less money they can spend on other things.

Ronaldo said this will not be the last contract he has from Real Madrid, he wants to play until he is 41. If true music to my ears.

Rejoice and breath in the suspended particle charged air Luft! Beijing Guoan F.C. might pay his transfer clause and lure him in with hen duo de red lanterns ;)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Rejoice and breath in the suspended particle charged air Luft! Beijing Guoan F.C. might pay his transfer clause and lure him in with hen duo de red lanterns ;)

Not sure about the part about "many red lanterns" (what does that mean?), but hey, if Ronaldo doesn't mind the smog here and comes over to play for Guoan and helps us win a few CSL titles, I will become a fan and never speak ill of him ever again. ;)

Devils

It will never happen.

If he continues playing like this he's going to go the Casillas route and be ejected from the club when the fans turn on him.

Horatio

You're welcome
'Alfredo Di Stefano'. lol....says it all basically.

Hope there is a parallel universe where they called it the 'Lionel Messi' award.

Ritchie

He's living his dream year but whenever you watch him he's got a face like a slapped arse, whinging and complaining through every game and flailing his arms about. He's not exactly enjoying it.

When his team wins he's visibly annoyed if he hasn't got his precious goal(s). Celebrates a Penaldo or tapinaldo to go 5-0 up against minnows more than a last minute winner a team mate scores. He doesn't care about individual glory though.

Last edited:

RMU ReBorn

bullshit, if Ronaldo wasn't relevant, you wouldn't even bother bitching about him.
Balotelli is also a dick on or off the field, haven't seen you complaining about that. Neymar? Diego Costa? Ibra?

Please don't pretend to not be a cliche that spends his live long time on Messi & Ronaldo and whatever is related to that. It's literally 75% of your post history mate

Neither of these players play for my rival team . Ronaldo is Madrid's face and him being joke on the field is enough reason for me to troll him :D

barcafan161

Anyone among MSN would have done better than that had theu got Wolfsburg to bash

sure but they didn't so it's a moot point.

He still won them a tie in the CL.

Look Ronaldo has been bad so far this season but everybody knows this award is decided from last season.

Home of Barca Fans