Cr150

behindbrowneyes

48A30F8F00000578-5319891-image-a-17_1517074831370.jpg

Marcelo: #metoo

Windhook

What's the trouble? CR7 loves Marcelo.:wub::lol:

Y'all are acting like this is the first time you've seen this sort of thing on the pitch :lol:

Hmm it happens every week? For 25 years of football memory I recall only two incidents involving fingering of another player. One happened recently - Cavani really "loved" what Gonzalo Jara did to him at Copa America 2015. The other one goes way back to 1994, the celebration of Bulgaria NT after knocking out Mexico in the 1/8 finals of World Cup. Iliyan Kiryakov's attempt at fingering Krasimir Balakov (Starts after 03:00 in the video):
[youtube]n6Hu5G_nioY[/youtube]

El Gato

Villarato!
As a matter of joke they do it all the time. Can't remember which particular biographies I read, but players almost routinely grab each other's nuts on corners, squeeze each other's asses.. I've also seen a meme somewhere asking who did it better and there was a collage of like 4-6 photos from recent memory. It's childish AF, but to most of them it's banter :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
but players almost routinely grab each other's nuts on corners, squeeze each other's asses..

Honestly getting your butt squeezed isn't close to being in the same ballpark as getting a finger rammed up your ass. Wouldn't surprise me if second would leave some players traumatized and scarred for life.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
ABC with a cover claiming Real Madrid will offer him a contract renewal with a salary bump to 30m net.

Home of Barca Fans