Cr150

raskolnikov

I don't quite know what I would like the most: For him to continue his decline at RM, getting more and more frustrating for himself and the club during the next years, or him joining someone like PSG or United and not contributing there either, with everyone realizing his sublime service at RM has kept him on an artificially high level. :thinking:
Continuing his decline at Real is best. He cant leave either. He wont win cl anywhere else and needs it to win the ballon d’or. He measures greatness by those and they are easiest to win at Real. Psg got Neymar, he wont join any other Italian/Spanish/French/Portugese side. His only other option is United but he has a way better chance of the team carrying him with Real. He wont tarnish his united legacy by being a has been there.
He cant go anywhere else. Its Real or move across the ocean to wannabee Beckham. Portugal will not have lightning strike twice as well.

Ritchie

Messi needs to win treble and WC to convince B'Dor voters that he is the best, that's the only way...

He needs to win CL or World Cup and Ronaldo to not win either.

Portugal have a nice run to the quarters (they'll go through with Spain then last 16 against Russia's easy group) so it's set up for them. Just hope they run out of luck.

Kerrybai

He needs to win CL or World Cup and Ronaldo to not win either.

Portugal have a nice run to the quarters (they'll go through with Spain then last 16 against Russia's easy group) so it's set up for them. Just hope they run out of luck.

He can win it with just la liga too if madrid end with nothing.

ronniecro

tbh if i was messi i'd probably reject taking part in bd'or,if all of a sudden everyone turns to messi and start to vote for him again,now when ronaldo is just a little bit worse than last couple of years when he won it,i wouldn't accept it,it would just mean that messi is better only because ronaldo is out of form

Messi might seriously win it if he doesn't stray too far off from how he plays now.

He has no chance unless he wins the CL or the World Cup and a CL win won't be enough if Neymar or Ronaldo win the WC. That's just how these individual awards work, you need to win a major team title to have a chance even if you're the best player individually.

henias

Spain should be able to put Portugal to bed, but I'm afraid things might get lucky for Ronny again. Portugal's defence and GK are pretty solid but they shouldnt be able win the World Cup, especially with France, Spain and Germany. Brazil, on the other hand, has a much better chance.

BusiTheKing

I'm sorta looking forward to the day when players and coaches from this generation are retired and the honest retrospective opinions of this guy vs Messi come out. When they've both hung up their boots, that's when the legacy is formed. People will remember and talk about the magic and the genius on the field. Not tap-ins and awards. Future generations will be watching compilations on youtube and seriously wonder how they were even comparable. It might even become so unpopular to state that Ronaldo was better, that it will be the go-to contrarian hipster thesis of the future generations like sorta like saying Garrincha was better than Pele.

Meatball

I myself would cut off half of my nutsack and post a picture of it here if it meant both Cristina and Marneyhor ll never get the chance to put their hands on the World Cup title their whole lives.

Givenchy

Ronaldo is 33 in 2 weeks, declining at a rapid pace and its really telling that when Madrid are out of form he doesn't do fuck all. Messi on the other hand has carried our ass' more times than i care to remember.

apparently he wants to leave Madrid again (suprise suprise after Messi's new contract) would be hilarious if he ended up at PSG with Neymar, Cavani vs Neymar vs Ronaldo all squabbling over a penalty :lol:

Home of Barca Fans