Cr150

RMU ReBorn

well if you aren't being sarcastic then you won't have to feel concerned by my words. I was critisizing the general knee jerk reaction towards him. I'm also no big fan of Ronaldo and I've made fun of him at times aswell, but some users often become very childish. After all I know Ronaldo is probably some quite decent bloke, who might have been respected for a lot of things had he just not been born in Messis era.
would have been respected more had he was less of a cunt. Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry is non existent .No one with sense would compare a complete player with poacher like Ronaldo. We troll him for being a dick and joke of a character on field . Massive primadona

RMU ReBorn

Ronaldo should probably be on 4 BDor's already. He should have won it in 2007 when Kaka won it as he was better than the Brazilian overall imo. Kaka just shone brightest in the CL (being part of a more complete Milan team).

And those talking about him stat-padding his way to previous triumphs only need to look at Messi in 2012 when he won it. No La liga or CL crown and faltered in the biggest games of the year (both legs vs Chelsea in the CL semis - in the first leg he gave the ball away that led to Drogba's goal & in the 2nd leg he missed that crucial penalty. Was woeful in the deciding clasico of that season for the league) yet still scored 91 goals that calendar year and won the BDOR.

And give me a break about him "thanking Van Der Sar for saving Anelka's penalty". Why couldn't Van Der Sar thank him for scoring and getting them as far as the shootout. Or even his perfomances in previous rounds against Roma away & Lyon home or even his domestic performances.
wow , so easily ignored Copa Del rey which Barca won beating Real and Messi breaking Batigol's record of 12 goals in a calendar year for Argentina. He lead from front after receiving captain's armband from sebella .They were on the top of table with Messi being top scorer in Conmebol compare that to Penaldo's Qualifier's were they couldn't get out from a group which had minnows except France. All of sudden he was the hero next year for fluking a win vs piss poor sweden with overrated Zlatan as their main man . pfff . Give me a break .

kilian

Just read that this guy will win the best player of the La Liga 15/16 season in some shit Marca award ceremony. Really absurd things. :lol::lol:

Yannik

would have been respected more had he was less of a cunt. Messi vs Ronaldo rivalry is non existent .No one with sense would compare a complete player with poacher like Ronaldo. We troll him for being a dick and joke of a character on field . Massive primadona

bullshit, if Ronaldo wasn't relevant, you wouldn't even bother bitching about him.
Balotelli is also a dick on or off the field, haven't seen you complaining about that. Neymar? Diego Costa? Ibra?

Please don't pretend to not be a cliche that spends his live long time on Messi & Ronaldo and whatever is related to that. It's literally 75% of your post history mate

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Inthink ots a recurring thing in his career to get praise for things that they supposed to do. Screw up an easy group, win play off vs Sweden -> ballon d'or! Screw up the first match they are supposed to win, beat them in the rematch = ballon d'or.
Go missing all finals, get saved by teammates, steal limelight -> ballon d'or.
Its like a dad getting praise for paying his alimony at the final second, someone getting laid after almost screwing up a date with a girl that was very interested or some smart kid flunking a blow of course only to ace the exam the second time.
Its a weird mindset to have imo.

Im happy ti be reading he extended his contract and wants to play for Real til he is 41. Keep up the same level so we can enjoy your performance even more.

Ritchie

Inthink ots a recurring thing in his career to get praise for things that they supposed to do. Screw up an easy group, win play off vs Sweden -> ballon d'or! Screw up the first match they are supposed to win, beat them in the rematch = ballon d'or.
Go missing all finals, get saved by teammates, steal limelight -> ballon d'or.
Its like a dad getting praise for paying his alimony at the final second, someone getting laid after almost screwing up a date with a girl that was very interested or some smart kid flunking a blow of course only to ace the exam the second time.
Its a weird mindset to have imo.

Im happy ti be reading he extended his contract and wants to play for Real til he is 41. Keep up the same level so we can enjoy your performance even more.

John Terry falls on his arse after Penaldo misses Penaldo = ballon d'or.
Higuain screws us Messi's destiny in Rio, Ramos and Di Maria save Real's arse V pathetico = ballon d'or
Blatter shoots his mouth off, Portugal screw up an easy group and win the play off = ballon d'or
Luckiest CL draw in history and totally fluke the Euros and play shit = ballon d'or
Can't wait to see what spawny luck awaits him to win number 5.

If it was voted on best player it wouldn't even be a contest from 2009 onwards. Other than 2010 where Xavi could have won it.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think his renewal is a wonderful news for us.

- He will continue to take up a starting position, at the expense of others, especially younger players. Sure Ronaldo will still be scoring plenty of goals for them and proving to be clutch often, but I will be more than happy to see the development of Morata, Vasquez, Mariano, Mayoral etc. stall because of not getting much playing time, or better yet, end up leaving Real Madrid.
- Hopefully his salary will go up even further. I applaud any move by Real Madrid to up their players' salary, less money they can spend on other things.

Ronaldo said this will not be the last contract he has from Real Madrid, he wants to play until he is 41. If true music to my ears.

Home of Barca Fans