Cr150

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Modric, justified if you ask me, he's more responsible for Madrid's success than CR.

Modric was the motm in the UCL final. He ran the show from top to bottom, CR stole alot of spotlight frm him. If it was Benzema who scored, no one would even care.

Makes sense. But poor lad only gets to win where the officials get to decide, unlike the Ballon d'Or which has become more of a popularity contest of late!

Neeraj

Hahaha. Just when you think this fool couldn't stoop lower. Who comes out and asks for a guard of honor? :lol:

Also, do we generally give guard of honors in spain to the CWC winning team? I can't remember. If not, his request is even more bizarre.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hahaha. Just when you think this fool couldn't stoop lower. Who comes out and asks for a guard of honor? :lol:

Also, do we generally give guard of honors in spain to the CWC winning team? I can't remember. If not, his request is even more bizarre.

Well, the situation is well on its way to where if we think it can't get any lower for this idiot, then we are actually making a fool of ourselves! What a buffoon

Nobody ever gets a guard of honor for a CWC - it's a meaningless trophy! Expecting guard of honor from somebody who is not even part of the trophy is just retardedness

Last edited:

Blaugranaa

I think we should consider giving them a Guard of Honor if we beat them. So when the game ends, we can do the Guard of Honor and clap them out of the field

e4smrh-1431164454.jpg

At least this was when they won the league, the CWC is irrelevant to us.

raskolnikov

Modric was the motm in the UCL final. He ran the show from top to bottom, CR stole alot of spotlight frm him. If it was Benzema who scored, no one would even care.

Its always like that. Having Cr7 name in the headline serves for better clickbait titles so media runs with it as they do with the whole messi vs ronaldo hype. Sadly only few see how media driven it really is. There is no real rivalry and the gap in quality is vast.
It would be 10x worse if Messi had the personality of say Maradona.

ronniecro

there's that mysterious injury,it will either be excuse for bad match or one more reason why he's best ever if he plays good

Home of Barca Fans