Cr150

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Insecurity is a bitch lol. Never once heard Leo says he's better than CR yet CR has to say it at least once a year.

Windhook

He's said such things in the past. Propaganda is for the ignorant/stupid masses.

Anyway, I wonder has Messi ever said "I am the greatest" type of shit?

raskolnikov

Nowhere near Messi, not as good as Brazilian Ronaldo, not better than maradona, Cruyff, Pele.
If he said im the best finisher ever you could argue fir him but even then Messi is better. He is our modern day Gerd Muller with the ego of Kanye west.

henias

He originally claimed he was the best only "in his mind". Now he could barely even contain his obsession with his egocentric self, just straight up proclaims that he's the best. Just plain cringeworthy.

ronniecro

he actually subtly took a shit on messi with what he said,he equalled leo's record by being far inferior and will probably collect 6th before him because all he has to do is score couple of important goals while messi has to create,score and assist,all of that while draging the likes of gomes,arda,rakitić,paco,paulinho etc. on his back the whole season

KingLeo10

He's said such things in the past. Propaganda is for the ignorant/stupid masses.

Anyway, I wonder has Messi ever said "I am the greatest" type of shit?

never. and that's why he's the greatest. as someone said, kings are recognized, not proclaimed.

Yannik

I‘m usually the one trying to ease his words up a bit and defend him but fuck that right now. Listen Ronnie, if I was you I would would thank the lord that individual awards are decided by team trophys; I would take that trophy, wave at the camera a bit, make a small speech shouting out my mum and then I‘d silently walk home and invite Marcelo, Modric, Kroos and Isco and offer them drinks. You are lucky enough to even be here in the first place, don‘t overdo it now.

Barcilliant

He is a media creation. He fits in very well with today's self obsessed sonically media stars.

Messi is low key, old school which is not appreciated by a media obsessed with vanity projects like Ronaldo and other over hyped, under talented egos.

Windhook

The PR of CR7 is fake as shit. He's fixed everything about his face, teeth, hair. And still looks like a bitch. "The Ugly Duckling" story with a little help from plastic surgery.:lol:

Imagine him winning all 5 Ballons with that look he had in 2003. Maybe Ribery lost the 2013 race because of his scar and looks.

Last edited:
The PR of CR7 is fake as shit. He's fixed everything about his face, teeth, hair. And still looks like a bitch. "The Ugly Duckling" story with a little help from plastic surgery.:lol:

Imagine him winning all 5 Ballons with that look he had in 2003. Maybe Ribery lost the 2013 race because of his scar and looks.

This is the true Ronaldo:

hqdefault.jpg

A stepover merchant with bad genetics has found a way to manufacture 5 Ballon D'ors and build a brand around his artificial looks.

vlad

Nothing wrong with fixing teeths, everybody should do that if they need, has to be human right.

Ronaldo can buy what he wants, he "improved" his look (he is ugly if you ask me, looks like a barbie's man, ken).

Messi was trying also with tatoos, fancy haircuts, but he failed bad at that if you ask me :D

Edit: " bad genetics" he was not ugly for sure

BarcaOG

Banned
he's a great player no doubt...but the suggestion that he is superior to European legends like cruyff, van basten, beckenbauer, even zidane (by number of ballons won) is actually insulting to the sport

Morten

As good as Ronaldo has been for us, and how good he still is, he is not the best player of all time, though he is certainly up there in terms of consistency and the impact he has.
I would argue top 10, simply for sheer consistency and impact, but his abilities on the ball are too average to be a top 3-5, imo.

But thats neither here or there, saying you are "the best player of all time" is just disrespectful towards many other legends of this game, and you come across as kind of a twat by saying it.
But we all know Ronaldo is an egomaniac, he just loves himself so damn much, thats how it is.

Last edited:

ronniecro

if he said he's the best goalscorer of all time he wouldn't be far from truth,but to say he's the best player ever is ridiculous

Home of Barca Fans