Cr150

Morten

Should be his last ballon dor, im guessing, getting old.
Messi will get the next two, then its time for someone else i think.

CatalinR10

Should be his last ballon dor, im guessing, getting old.
Messi will get the next two, then its time for someone else i think.

he can retire from tomorrow , if rm wins next cl then fifa will give him another one even in retirement cause that's how things work

wisconsincule

I’ve said it a million times but I sincerely hate this arrogant fuck. He knows he’s living in Messi’s shadow and it must eat him alive inside.

RMU ReBorn

Cristiano Ronaldo to Francefootball:“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

ronniecro

did he really said this???for the love of god...worst thing is that majority of the people will agree no matter what

Cristiano Ronaldo to Francefootball:“I don’t see anyone better than me. No player does things that I cannot do myself, but I see things others can’t do. There’s no more complete player than me. I’m the best player in history — in the good and the bad moments”

He didnt said that. Media try to lie again..

Jenks

An odd time to be making claims like that, he hasn't even outscored Sterling so far this season let alone Messi.

Home of Barca Fans