Cr150

Morten

I don't think so, Spain had a lot of problems to break down a parked bus. If Barcelona with Messi couldn't win against Madrid and Chelsea in 2012 and Inter in 2010 I don't see why Spain would have won.

In 2010 they were simply unlucky to be defeated, though Mourinho parked the airbus.
By mid 2012, Barca had began to run out of steam, and by 2013, they started to depend more and more on Messi, not the team as a whole.
Chelski simply couldnt be defeated that year, btw, the Gods had decided that they would win CL that year.

raskolnikov

Real is not motivated enough for la liga thus he gets lets chances created so he scores less than cl where they are motivated and feed him more chances.
As long as his off the ball movement is great and finishing on point he will always score a lot giving enough chances created by the rest.
He is like Inzaghi on roids at this point.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Getting his fifth Ballon d’Or today. Something we laughed about a couple of years ago is really happening. Equalling Messi’s five. A fucking disaster.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Meh.

Too late in the night to get depressed over that and Messi's current supporting cast.

Total-Football

didn't Watch today but they were playing the match in a cafe.. Right when i raised my head he did that outrageous dive Inside the box. Shameless faggot

Last edited:
I know people say the Ballon D'or is a meaningless popularity contest and I tend to agree, but to see this poser that shouldn't have any more than 2-3 golden balls at most tie Messi and probably overtake him next year makes my blood boil.

henias

Hardly even the best even in Madrid anymore. Madrid is just too good and he feeds so much, it's almost crazy. Year after year, he stole the limelight of a world class team like Madrid while Messi gets shat on for carrying Barcelona. Without his good looks and his marketability, he wouldnt even be considered better than Harry Kane and I would have been spared of the constant cringy Indians Ronaldo fans flooding the social media about how good he is. It's just plain annoying now.

Bold prediction, this is the last balon d'or of Messi/Ronaldo era.

I dont think so, you have seen Messi last season and at the beginning this season he is still the best player in the world when he is on fire. Also people said Ronaldo is finished at the beginning 2017, and then he was the main man to win Duo Decima. This season he already is topscorer with 9 goals in CL and Messi can win the golden boot in La Liga. They will be the best for another 2 years.

BarcaOG

Banned
messi won't win it again unless barca gets better players to support him. without modric, ramos and isco CR wouldnt have won the last 2.

gomes, alcacer, and off form rakitic and suarez are hardly the teammates that will help messi win another one

Home of Barca Fans