Cr150

Neymessi

What's your reasoning behind that? Do you really believe that the 2nd best player of this generation by far and one of the best players of all time at his peak is worse than Neymar?

Finishing cr7, positioning cr7, ball control neymar, dribbling neymar, free kicks neymar, passes and vision neymar.

He is nowhere near the best players of all time for me. Stats isn't going to fool me.

A guy who has earned 3 bdors by relying solely on service and statpadding could be a great players but never close to the best ever.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Finishing cr7, positioning cr7, ball control neymar, dribbling neymar, free kicks neymar, passes and vision neymar.

He is nowhere near the best players of all time for me. Stats isn't going to fool me.

A guy who has earned 3 bdors by relying solely on service and statpadding could be a great players but never close to the best ever.

Oh he is one of the best of all time. Probably top 10 too

Only Leo, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo - the original, Zidane, Iniesta, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Ronnie (loses out on longevity though), Van Basten (again loses out on logevity), Puskas, etc. can boast of better (or good enough) career and skill level than CR7!

Last edited:

Yashar1899

Oh he is one of the best of all time. Probably top 10 too

Only Leo, Pele, Maradona, Cruyff, Ronaldo - the original, Zidane, Iniesta, Garrincha, Di Stefano, Ronnie (loses out on longevity though), Van Basten (again loses out on logevity), Puskas, etc. can boast of better (or good enough) career and skill level than CR7!

Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Van basten, Cristiano in all time top 10?

Xaviniesta

I feel like he will score his first hattrick against us in December. his la liga form has been piss poor, so something like this might be inevitable

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Ronaldinho, Iniesta, Van basten, Cristiano in all time top 10?

Ronnie is just a magician, the only thing standing against him to be considered amongst the best of all time is his longevity.

Iniesta a strong contender to be considered the best midfielder of all time, the only guy giving him competition is Xavi! IMO, Iniesta is an even better player than Zidane

The only thing standing against Van Basten is his longevity, as his career was crippled by his injury proneness. Being the leading man on the team that is considered the best ever in itself speaks for his level. Look at it this way, he played his last profesional game when he was 28 and he had won 3 Ballon d'Ors by then, which was the case again with CR7 who is about to be the player who has won the most of them in history!

Look Ronaldo till 2012, he was so crucial in every match from Real Madrid. He scored so many important goals and gave assists to win the Game. Neymar is in my opinion not near the CR7 Level from 2008-2012. Neymar has magical match than 2 matches in there he is good, he isnt so consistent like CR7.
People doesnt understand that the only reason why Barcelona won so many La Liga titles although Real Madrid has a player who score 60 goals per season, is Lionel Messi.
Without Messi, Real Madrid would had destroyed the Liga with a sensational Cristiano Ronaldo.

Morten

Look Ronaldo till 2012, he was so crucial in every match from Real Madrid. He scored so many important goals and gave assists to win the Game. Neymar is in my opinion not near the CR7 Level from 2008-2012. Neymar has magical match than 2 matches in there he is good, he isnt so consistent like CR7.
People doesnt understand that the only reason why Barcelona won so many La Liga titles although Real Madrid has a player who score 60 goals per season, is Lionel Messi.
Without Messi, Real Madrid would had destroyed the Liga with a sensational Cristiano Ronaldo.

Not true, Barca 09-12 had a extremely good team all around.
They were more than good enough to win on their own(see Spain and the trophies they won).
In those years, Barca had a better team all around, Messi just made them even more ridiculous.

Givenchy

Ronaldinho would of been the best ever if he had the longevity like Messi and Ronaldo. hes still imo the most talented of all time ahead of Messi and Maradona. thats the biggest tragedy for me, he was so damn good it haunts me we only got to see the best of him for a few seasons.

Neymar is better to watch even compared to a young ronaldo but his numbers don't and won't ever match up to cristiano. Ronaldo gets in my top 10 but hes nearer to the 10 than 1. its a travesty he could end up on more ballon d'ors than Messi but thats social media and the bs hype. he knows all he needs to do is turn up in the CL latter stages.

also agree with Morten. look how good Spain were back then, Barca was pretty much Spain+Messi

Morten

Ronaldinho would of been the best ever if he had the longevity like Messi and Ronaldo. hes still imo the most talented of all time ahead of Messi and Maradona. thats the biggest tragedy for me, he was so damn good it haunts me we only got to see the best of him for a few seasons.

Neymar is better to watch even compared to a young ronaldo but his numbers don't and won't ever match up to cristiano. Ronaldo gets in my top 10 but hes nearer to the 10 than 1. its a travesty he could end up on more ballon d'ors than Messi but thats social media and the bs hype. he knows all he needs to do is turn up in the CL latter stages.

also agree with Morten. look how good Spain were back then, Barca was pretty much Spain+Messi

Was going to say that players like Ramos, Xabi, Torres (before he turned into a joke), Casillas and others contributed alot as well, so it wasnt exclusively Barca, but it still shows how strong Barca as a team was back then.

Stoichkov1

Not true, Barca 09-12 had a extremely good team all around.
They were more than good enough to win on their own(see Spain and the trophies they won).
In those years, Barca had a better team all around, Messi just made them even more ridiculous.

To win euros and world cups you need to win 8 games, to win the league you need to win 38 games. Two completely different situations.

KingLeo10

To win euros and world cups you need to win 8 games, to win the league you need to win 38 games. Two completely different situations.

but half of those 8 games are against power teams like germany, italy, and netherlands (of the sneidjer, robben, RVP era). elimination rounds no less. the spain team would beat the madrid team of 08-12.

Stoichkov1

but half of those 8 games are against power teams like germany, italy, and netherlands (of the sneidjer, robben, RVP era). elimination rounds no less. the spain team would beat the madrid team of 08-12.

I don't think so, Spain had a lot of problems to break down a parked bus. If Barcelona with Messi couldn't win against Madrid and Chelsea in 2012 and Inter in 2010 I don't see why Spain would have won.

Home of Barca Fans