Cr150

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Ronaldo figured out that 90% of casuals don't give a flying fuck about La Liga or his stats there. And those "casuals" include all the journalists and footballers who voted him for Balon D'or, they probably don't even know how many goals he has.

CL is all that matters for him, and the CL alone with those KO stage goals is why he will win this Balon D'or. He probably doesn't care at all about his dry spell in la liga as long as he gets to keep peppering shots at a rate head and shoulders above everyone else in the CL, with extreme levels of service. It's no surprise that he grabbed his 2 goals as the 5th and 6th in a blowout vs APOEL, just as his pen and garbage time goal vs Tottenham. The team is built to just feed him, Ronaldo's ONLY job out on the football pitch is eat up chances and benefit from the unparalleled creativity of his team.

Dude plays with a one track mind. Run into the box and get point blank chances galore. No surprise that when his teammates are struggling to create chances he looks utterly lost and uniquely useless.

But he knows. He knows that all that matters for perception in football is DEM GOLZ. There's no other team sport where an all-round historically dominant savant like Messi would get disrespected and equated to someone like Ronaldo because GOLZ. Nowhere. Only in football is the analysis of the sport so primitive and elementary that it all boils down to goals and nothing else. No one in football has ever even paid attention to shots per goal or shots per game or efficiency in general. Let alone more advanced things like shot creation or gravity or positional advantage. Football is just too stupid of a sport for Messi, or better to say football fans are too stupid for football to understand Messi.

Oh please, like you overslept his goal fest against atletico, bayern and juve, isnt this become boring? If dembele will become just 70% player like ronaldo is we will celebrate such a great 150m deal

Edit: without ronaldo they would not win CL

No denying that Ronaldo is a crucial part of their team, but he does pad his stats against smaller clubs a lot, I know most goalscorers do that, but he seems to have a knack for it more than anyone else.

Would I love it if Dembele became even half the player Ronaldo is? Of course I would, I don't particularly like the guy but there but he is one of the best footballers of all time.

Ronaldo has become a beast at poaching goals, he needs service now more than ever. No point in comparing him with Messi, who has to create pretty much all chances for Barca to score and be the top scorer as well

Well, no one denying Messi is out of this world but saying Ronaldo score only against weak teams like the user Dembele did, is bullshit.

Last edited:

Ritchie

This is bullshit. Messi got 2 weak teams in the groupstage and even Juventus isnt strong like the years ago and still doesnt manage to become topscorer. Ronaldo has with DOrtmund and Tottenham maybe the strongest group and still scored 4 goals in 3 matches. Who was last year the weak opponent to boost Ronaldos stats ? Was it Bayern ? Or Atletico Madrid ? Or maybe Juventus ? Messi had his chance last year where he scored against very weak teams 10 goals in the groupstage but was to weak to score in the important matches. We must admit Ronaldo has become the last years an absolutly beast in the Champions League.
I hope you recognize that you have to think more before you write something, dembele fanboy.

How many of those goals were put on a plate for him? How many good chances has Messi had created for him that he didn't have to set up himself?

BarçaBarça

I think it is obvious that he cares a lot about his dry spell in La Liga. If he ends up behind Messi again, it is not something he will push aside as nothing.
But of course the big objective for Messi is the team trophies and should be for every professional player, so lets hope we can tied down the league at least.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Hey people.

Do you think that Ronaldo at his best 2008-2012 or Neymar now is a better player ?

Can you please delete the accounts which report the shit that CR7 was better than Leo in any of the 2008-09 to 2011-12seasons. It's just a truth that he's upped his level amonst the aforementioned seasons and may be even raised his stature during the same time but claiming that he was better than Leo is just a brain-fart!

15117694428426.jpg

Oh boy, looks like they redid his bust (new one on the right), narcissism personified.

Can you please delete the accounts which report the shit that CR7 was better than Leo in any of the 2008-09 to 2011-12seasons. It's just a truth that he's upped his level amonst the aforementioned seasons and may be even raised his stature during the same time but claiming that he was better than Leo is just a brain-fart!

What a stupid post from you. I never said that Ronaldo was during the time the best. I said ,,at his best'' which in there he had his prime.

Home of Barca Fans