Cr150

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Most clean sheets in La Liga:

DNVHn9pWkAEjtYr.jpg

Ritchie

He hasn't been that good for a few years now save for the tap ins and penalties. Despite being nothing more than a one touch poacher reliant on service now his goal record has dipped in recent years too.

Staggering he's won 3 out of 4 ballon dor when his standards have significantly dropped yet Messi has still been brilliant. Tragic.

Last edited:

Neymessi

If I didn't know jack about football and I would have heard myself arguing with a CR7 fan about who among messi and cr7 deserves bdor, I would definitely call myself biased, because everything has been going his way all the time and to argue about messi being better you have to put forth arguments that definitely will seem extremely biased to others.

Givenchy

If I didn't know jack about football and I would have heard myself arguing with a CR7 fan about who among messi and cr7 deserves bdor, I would definitely call myself biased, because everything has been going his way all the time and to argue about messi being better you have to put forth arguments that definitely will seem extremely biased to others.

theres simply no debate regarding Messi vs Ronaldo. Messi is the greatest of this era, the only debate is if hes the GOAT comparing to Maradona. the only people i've seen claim Ronaldo is the best are United fans (most of them are like an ex-boyfriend still longing for the girl that dumped them) and some biased, shittalking pundits - think Phil Neville and ladyboy Savage. :lol: I actually saw a debate, i think it was on BT sport, Gary Lineker was talking Messi vs Ronaldo and that absolute retard Phil Neville claimed Ronaldo was the better FK taker, they told him Ronaldos shocking conversion rate and he completely ignored it :facepalm: most of these people live under a damn rock, watch the odd CL game and 'OMG hes the best!'

once his stats dry up, he's a goner. I expect Messi to sweep the ballon d'or unless Madrid win an unlikely 3rd in a row CL.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
We had the exact same conversation this time of year last year, right? And what happened later? I have learned to say, no so fast.

As long as he continues to score goals in important CL games, and as long as he can ride on the waves of Madrid to more titles, it doesn't really matter how his performance throughout the year is.

Neymessi

We had the exact same conversation this time of year last year, right? And what happened later? I have learned to say, no so fast.

As long as he continues to score goals in important CL games, and as long as he can ride on the waves of Madrid to more titles, it doesn't really matter how his performance throughout the year is.

He doesn't even need to score in important games. Remember 2016 bdor? Didn't do jack against atletico,city or any big teams.

KingLeo10

actually, last year was the one off. he did fuck all v city and atletico the year before. and before that they only went past semis 1 out of 5 attempts.

EDIT: looks like CR7 being a clown is the only thing neymessi and I can agree on :lol:

Neymessi

theres simply no debate regarding Messi vs Ronaldo. Messi is the greatest of this era, the only debate is if hes the GOAT comparing to Maradona. the only people i've seen claim Ronaldo is the best are United fans (most of them are like an ex-boyfriend still longing for the girl that dumped them) and some biased, shittalking pundits - think Phil Neville and ladyboy Savage. :lol: I actually saw a debate, i think it was on BT sport, Gary Lineker was talking Messi vs Ronaldo and that absolute retard Phil Neville claimed Ronaldo was the better FK taker, they told him Ronaldos shocking conversion rate and he completely ignored it :facepalm: most of these people live under a damn rock, watch the odd CL game and 'OMG hes the best!'

once his stats dry up, he's a goner. I expect Messi to sweep the ballon d'or unless Madrid win an unlikely 3rd in a row CL.

I wasn't talking about messi vs ronaldo till now, I was talking about this past season only for which cr7 is favorite for bdor. The one before that also.

Barcilliant

If our stupid fucking board could hire some half decent players and a world class manager there would be no debate.

Someone said it right. Marketing and social media are destroying football.

BusiTheKing

Biggest evidence of how bizarrely biased the b d'or are the polling results from 2015 where almost 30% voted for Cristiano IIRC after all the ethereal shit Messi pulled that year.

Home of Barca Fans