Neymar Jr. - v5

El Flaco

Cavani has scored goals against us, RM, Chelsea, Arsenal, Colombia, Argentina etc. over the years. Hardly a flat-track bully.

Also, I don't think it's fair to compare him with Suárez during 2013-2016 period.

Cavani wasted 3 years of his prime for playing out of position as a winger to accommodate Zlatan.

ronniecro

rivaldo,barca's secret agent,advices neymar to go to real to fuck them up too under the excuse of becoming the world best :thumbsup:

Sterlingfan2000

I understand he wanted to move but why the hell to Psg. He will never get any attention there, is he really that delusional? he should have moved to Manchester City or United.

BarcaOG

Banned
so irrelevant now. for his own sake he better have a stellar world cup. falling from grace faster than ronaldinho, without having even reached the proper heights :lol:

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
if PSG won the CL then would you guys be saying this? genuine question

that's the point. CL is the only indicator of Neymar's perfomances in France. With the resources that PSG have over others and no competition (Monaco are a selling club, Lyon, Marseille are not as good) they must win all three domestic titles every year. No room for growth in France for Neymar, a bad move for him I think. Would develop as a player more drastically in the EPL or Madrid.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Neymar is 26 now. He won't get rid of his bad habits unless he's held accountable and for that you need a strong manager backed by his club. As if Pochettino is going to do that when he takes over after Zidane leaves Real Madrid in two years lol.

Neymar is the Russell Westbrook of football. It's not easy to change the way you've always played. Even at Barca he could only contain himself for a couple of seasons and that's because he never was the best player in the team or the biggest star.

Last edited:

Morten

Salah has done what a lot of football fans and media thought Neymar was going to do when he left Barca.

:attachment:

Too bad its a WC year, and Brazil seems to have one of the strongest teams around.
Calling it now, Ballon dor for Ney Ney, despite his irrelevant season so far.
Will it be deserved? Not really, but WC overshadows everything else, sadly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Too bad its a WC year, and Brazil seems to have one of the strongest teams around.
Calling it now, Ballon dor for Ney Ney, despite his irrelevant season so far.
Will it be deserved? Not really, but WC overshadows everything else, sadly.

Brazil won't win the WC unless Tite can hold Neymar accountable for his temper issues and violent nature when things don't go his way. This is something few people actually talk about. Sure Neymar is hit a lot, but so are most players like him. He's the only one that seem unable to hold his nerves. Opposition players constantly get in his head.

If he can stay calm, stay cool and not get crazy, Brazil have a great chance, but I suspect he'll do something stupid. Also, their midfield of Fernandinho-Casemiro-Paulinho is not very inspiring.

FCBfan22

Brazil won't win the WC unless Tite can hold Neymar accountable for his temper issues and violent nature when things don't go his way. This is something few people actually talk about. Sure Neymar is hit a lot, but so are most players like him. He's the only one that seem unable to hold his nerves. Opposition players constantly get in his head.

If he can stay calm, stay cool and not get crazy, Brazil have a great chance, but I suspect he'll do something stupid. Also, their midfield of Fernandinho-Casemiro-Paulinho is not very inspiring.

He does something stupid and gets a few match ban. Coutinho than takes Brazil to the WC title and gets the BDO as a La Liga winner, CDR winner and world champion.

:coffee:

Home of Barca Fans