Neymar Jr. - v5

Di Maria is a beast against top teams, last season he destroyed Barca in the first leg. Especially his passes are very dangerous for Real, but its clear that they are weaker without Neymar.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Catalan press obsessing and worrying too much about his injury. I'd like to see articles and analysis about our next opponents or interviews with former stars Eto'o, Henry or Rivaldo.

RMU ReBorn

Neymar is rumored to miss PSG's game with Real Madrid (March 6th) after breaking his fifth metatarsal . If thats the case he would have missed a game around March 11th (his sister's birthday) for 4 straight years

14/15: Suspended

15/16: Suspended

16/17: Injury

17/18: Injury

Last edited:

Wallace

Neymar is rumored to miss PSG's game with Real Madrid (March 6th) after breaking his fifth metatarsal . If thats the case he would have missed a game around March 11th (his sister's birthday) for 4 straight years

14/15: Suspended

15/16: Suspended

16/17: Injury

17/18: Injury

It is well known that Neymar planned this injury to stay out of the game against Real Madrid and go to his sister's birthday. There is no denying it. Clearly he thought, in the middle of the game: I'm going to lose the ball in a split and then step in false, millimetrically with the right foot in order to break the end of his fifth metatarsal. He also calculated that, from the angle of the twist, he would be out only a month from the grasses, without risk of losing the cup, just to get rid of a probable elimination for Real Madrid. The guy made his plan to the point of thinking about it all. :neymar:

RMU ReBorn

It is well known that Neymar planned this injury to stay out of the game against Real Madrid and go to his sister's birthday. There is no denying it. Clearly he thought, in the middle of the game: I'm going to lose the ball in a split and then step in false, millimetrically with the right foot in order to break the end of his fifth metatarsal. He also calculated that, from the angle of the twist, he would be out only a month from the grasses, without risk of losing the cup, just to get rid of a probable elimination for Real Madrid. The guy made his plan to the point of thinking about it all. :neymar:

Triggered one Ney fan boy . Now waiting for the next . :VdB:

Horatio

You're welcome
Emery came out and said stories about Neymar having to undergo surgery are false and there is a chance he will return in time for Real fixture.

wisconsincule

I don’t think PSG are coming back against Madrid but honestly his injury might help them perform as a team. Mbappe and Cavani are more than capable of putting the ball into the back of the net.

RMU ReBorn

I hope either France or Spain expose Ney boy's Brazil . Especially that shambolic defense . Want to know who will cover for Marcelo's overlap in Russia .

Home of Barca Fans