Neymar Jr. - v5

Morten

Except zlatan is much better than anyone on the planet at the time.

I dare anyone to watch even part of this video and tell me he's not the most complete striker of all time
https://youtu.be/awHQRsNdbSo

Dare to Zlatan!

Except that he wasnt, and you are linking to a freakin youtube compilation to prove it, seriously? Quaresma is the greatest player ever then!
It was one of the worst transfers of all time, deal with it.

Except that he wasnt, and you are linking to a freakin youtube compilation to prove it, seriously? Quaresma is the greatest player ever then!
It was one of the worst transfers of all time, deal with it.

Hahahahah didn't know Quaresma found success in every top league in the world

His career is better than Eto'o and he's a much better striker

Well, its hard to top Eto + loads of money for Zlatan, even at the time it made zero sense.

Yeah this is why it made perfect sense, https://youtu.be/DVZLy_1ZQEk

Zlatan could still be our main striker at Barcelona if he stayed you can't find a more naturally fit player anywhere. The transfer was a bargain the way they used him was not and he still scored 17+ goals unlike Dembele in harder conditions

Horatio

You're welcome
It should become a habit here that when people throw around that a player would be 'a natural fit/would be perfect for Barca" it is paired with the argument as to why.

xXKonan

DXzjGGtVwAEqiPU.jpg

Says "Neymar wants a return and admits he regretted going to PSG"

:VdB:

lol this rumor.

BarcaOG

Banned
What do you want? A video of Dembele failing the simplest skill in his unveiling?

Or would you rather see Zlatan's trophy collection?

Zlatan is playing for Manchester United where has Eto'o been since 2014?

You're an idiot. Everywhere you post on this forum you come across as an idiot. Although considering your username you're probably just here to troll.

Anyway, fuck Ney. I have zero sympathy for him.

xXKonan

Let's assume this rumor has any truth to this whatsoever.

He wants to come back? okay then where is the money going to come from to get him back? Not just the transfer fee but his astronomical wages? oh and we have no non eu spots left, even if we send Yerry off on Loan. We still have Paulinho,Coutinho and Arthur who's coming in January 2019.

It will take awhile for Coutinho to possibly get his passport squared away. There's just so many things that need to happen before we could even attempt to bring him back. and it's PSG not any other club, they won't sell him no matter how much he tries to force his way out.

The only words I could say is tough shit.

cro-man

Not the way neymar imagined his rise:lol:

Not one step closer to win ballon d or
his best friend is playing for us now
his best friends are getting sold at psg
psg fails at cl again very early
his teammates and psg fans are unhappy with his behaviour
disliked as a money hunter by many
still in shadow of messi and ronaldo

His current situation indicates he will end up like verratti. Its not a question if he wants to leave the question is can he? And he cant.. He is not in spain anymore he is in qatar...

Fuck psg and fuck those moneymars..

Givenchy

Not the way neymar imagined his rise:lol:

Not one step closer to win ballon d or
his best friend is playing for us now
his best friends are getting sold at psg
psg fails at cl again very early
his teammates and psg fans are unhappy with his behaviour
disliked as a money hunter by many
still in shadow of messi and ronaldo

His current situation indicates he will end up like verratti. Its not a question if he wants to leave the question is can he? And he cant.. He is not in spain anymore he is in qatar...

Fuck psg and fuck those moneymars..

tbh he'd still be behind Messi and Ronaldo even if he stayed at Barca, hes just not that level of player and probably never will be. he could still snatch the ballon d'or if he leads Brazil to a WC win.

I think him and Neydaddy probably put some kind of sneaky clause in his contract that he can leave if things dont work out, it would be madness after seeing what happened to Verratti to not put one in

also I believe a return is possible, hes still good friends with Messi, Suarez and ofcourse Coutinho. Barto would look like a total bitch if he did accept a return but in the end its money to him and a Neymar return would be highly profitable. hard to see the fans forgiving him now though and i sure hope we don't bother, he can join Madrid for all i care

Last edited:
DXzjGGtVwAEqiPU.jpg

Says "Neymar wants a return and admits he regretted going to PSG"

:VdB:

lol this rumor.

He did? Well of course he did! He chose us over Real Madrid and if he wants to join us over then again stuff it I'll take him back and let bygones be bygones.

Only way I see PSG agreeing is if we do a swap deal with Dembele and that's the best possible news for me. The french connection with Mbappe

FCBfan22

He did? Well of course he did! He chose us over Real Madrid and if he wants to join us over then again stuff it I'll take him back and let bygones be bygones.

Only way I see PSG agreeing is if we do a swap deal with Dembele and that's the best possible news for me. The french connection with Mbappe

And he takes as to the cleaners again in the 1st week of August 2021 + makes us to overpay for 2 new players + sues us because he wants more money. Barto isn't that stupid.

No, thanks. Go to United or City.

Home of Barca Fans