Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

You’re not concentrating well enough..

He said you’d need to sell 60m worth to meet THIS seasons FFP.....

And estimated you have to make 120m per season to meet FFP from then on... but this isn’t selling players.. it’s revenue in general. You could sell no players if you’ve made it from other sources and be fine.

He just admitted it above you. Posted a pay-walled article he didn’t read and claimed PSG needed $150m in sales to balance their books and avoid sanctions.

You people are all over the place.

Jair Ventura

Nope no UEFA investigation has come to conlusion PSG 'can afford Neymar and Mbapp'.

Al they have said is that FFP was met in 2017 and will monitor 2018 period.

Despite you having no clue whatsoever and claiming Neymar is a 'special case' both Neymar and Mbappe will be accounted for in future seasons and the cost of amortising them down.

PSG’s books are monitored by UEFA and the DCNG every season. The latter announced PSG’s finances were healthy a month or more ago.

JamDav1982

He just admitted it above you. Posted a pay-walled article he didn’t read and claimed PSG needed $150m in sales to balance their books and avoid sanctions.

You people are all over the place.

Haha your best comeback about lequipe saying PSG need to raise 150m is it is 'paywalled'.

Are L'equipe lying?

JamDav1982

Did you read the article? If so, post it in it's entirety please.

The article and what it states has been reported on and clearly says PSG need to sell 150m in just over a year.

Your only comeback is to say 'post full article' and ignore what has been reported.

About the standard of you.

Jair Ventura

The article and what it states has been reported on and clearly says PSG need to sell 150m in just over a year.

Your only comeback is to say 'post full article' and ignore what has been reported.

About the standard of you.

No one else reported that PSG needs 150m sales by next season. If so, please post the reports so I can read them myself.

I'm asking you to post the article because I'm not able to read it. If I haven't or cannot read it, I don't know what the report says.

JamDav1982

No one else reported that PSG needs 150m sales by next season. If so, please post the reports so I can read them myself.

I'm asking you to post the article because I'm not able to read it.

So are L'quipe lying?

"He has to find nearly 150M € in just over a year to stay in the nails . The club must sell by June 30 players - for 60M € according to some sources, 40M according to others - to be in balance this season. (...)

Three files seem to be able to materialize: Edward Celtic (an agreement did not seem imminent in recent hours), Guedes in Valencia and Pastore. For Guedes, Henrique asks 80M €. Between 40 and 50M €, it would already be a beautiful operation (Wolverhampton also follows).

Once the stage of June 30 passed, the mission is not yet completed bailout. The financial needs would exceed 100M €. PSG can still sign new partnerships and increase some (Nike or Emirates). But he will also have to sell. This constraint does not call into question the arrival of Gianluigi Buffon, free. In addition, the Brazilian left side of FC Porto, Alex Telles, interested Henrique. "

Jair Ventura

So are L'quipe lying?

"He has to find nearly 150M € in just over a year to stay in the nails . The club must sell by June 30 players - for 60M € according to some sources, 40M according to others - to be in balance this season. (...)

Three files seem to be able to materialize: Edward Celtic (an agreement did not seem imminent in recent hours), Guedes in Valencia and Pastore. For Guedes, Henrique asks 80M €. Between 40 and 50M €, it would already be a beautiful operation (Wolverhampton also follows).

Once the stage of June 30 passed, the mission is not yet completed bailout. The financial needs would exceed 100M €. PSG can still sign new partnerships and increase some (Nike or Emirates). But he will also have to sell. This constraint does not call into question the arrival of Gianluigi Buffon, free. In addition, the Brazilian left side of FC Porto, Alex Telles, interested Henrique. "

Where is the rest of the article? What does the rest of it say? I don't know if L'Equipe is lying or not because I haven't read the report.

Asking people to provide sources should not be an issue. That's not something you need to troll over.

JamDav1982

Where is the rest of the article? What does the rest of it say? I don't know if L'Equipe is lying or not because I haven't read the report.

Asking people to provide sources should not be an issue. That's not something you need to troll over.

Haha for fuck sake. That is clear as day what the article is about and states what PSG need to do.

You have been told what the article says.

No doubt you bury head in sand and act clueless and ignorant again.

Jair Ventura

Haha for fuck sake. That is clear as day what the article is about and states what PSG need to do.

You have been told what the article says.

No doubt you bury head in sand and act clueless and ignorant again.

I don't understand why asking you to post the entire article is a problem?

JamDav1982

Full article saying PSG need to find 150m before next summer. -

Try some more ignorant deflection though as pretty much all you have done.

There are often two, if not many, readings of things and events. The decision of the UEFA Club Financial Control Body (ICFC) on Paris-Saint-Germain , released Wednesday afternoon, is no exception. If the European authority had imagined that what some consider as clemency towards the Parisian club would bring a burst of joy to the Paris headquarters with the opening of bottles of champagne, it was packed.

He has to find nearly 150M € in just over a year to stay in the nails . The club must sell by June 30 players - for 60M € according to some sources, 40M according to others - to be in balance this season. (...)

Once the stage of June 30 passed, the mission is not yet completed bailout. The financial needs would exceed 100M €. PSG can still sign new partnerships and increase some (Nike or Emirates). But he will also have to sell. This constraint does not call into question the arrival of Gianluigi Buffon, free. In addition, the Brazilian left side of FC Porto, Alex Telles, interested Henrique.

Jair Ventura

The above confirms that your statement of:

Interestingly lequipe saying PSG have to sell 150m worth in next year to keep within FFP.....clean slate you say?

Sounds like one of us knows what talking about and other doesnt.

Is patently false. What you posted above doesn't say anything of the sort. PSG has to increase their revenue streams, but that can be accomplished many ways, not only through player sales.

Thank you for posting the article. Glad we got that clarified.

Home of Barca Fans