Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

As Monaco 2016/17 does no longer exist. I was talking about the present, and overall PSG is having it easier in France, than Bayern in Germany. Cups aren't meaningless.

Unless there was a bombing I hadn't heard about, or their private jet fell out of the sky, Monaco still exist.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Monaco got plundered and are still getting plundered. Heck PSG took one of the players. They're not a challenge anymore like they were.

Joan

No club from 16/17 exist anymore.

This is so for everyone.

He said that 'Monaco 2016/17' didn't exist anymore. If Monaco 2016/17 is a club, then yes, you are right. If it's the side consisting of players playing the season 2016/17 for Monaco, which it is, it doesn't exist. For 2 reasons. 1) some of the players have left and 2) it's 2016/17 season no more.

That's so.

Jair Ventura

Monaco got plundered so much they finished 2nd in Ligue 1 ahead of two good teams in Marseille & Lyon.... stop pretending like you know anything about Monaco’s project.

Jair Ventura

Exactly. Monaco is feeder club to bigger ones. With their mentality they will be never big one.

All but 5 or so clubs in the world are feeder clubs. That includes all but one German club, all but one Italian club, all but one French club, all but two Spanish clubs, and all but three English clubs.

I don’t enjoy having to educate some of you at every turn.

kattanib

All but 5 or so clubs in the world are feeder clubs. That includes all but one German club, all but one Italian club, all but one French club, all but two Spanish clubs, and all but three English clubs.

I don’t enjoy having to educate some of you at every turn.
Rusty math skills I see

Andrew M

This is not true at all. Every top team gives 100% in the Cup final and wants to win the title as much as anything. Don't know why you bring up CL, this is about titles in your country, and Cups count too.

In the Copa del Rey Real Madrid basically chuck it every year because they don't give a shit about it. It is not important to them as an institution. We play against teams who have very little chance of beating us in the final which devalues the whole thing. I remember a semi a 2/3 years ago vs Real Sociedad where 26, 000 people turned up at the Camp Nou.

Maybe, but Bayern is considerably better than PSG, so its harder to challenge Bayern than it is to challenge PSG.

Bayern and PSG lost to the same team in the CL. Hardly evidence that Bayern are 'considerably better'. Bayern still rely on two wingers in their mid thirties. I would say that Bayern are better right now, but not by much at all

Morten

In the Copa del Rey Real Madrid basically chuck it every year because they don't give a shit about it. It is not important to them as an institution. We play against teams who have very little chance of beating us in the final which devalues the whole thing. I remember a semi a 2/3 years ago vs Real Sociedad where 26, 000 people turned up at the Camp Nou.

Bayern and PSG lost to the same team in the CL. Hardly evidence that Bayern are 'considerably better'. Bayern still rely on two wingers in their mid thirties. I would say that Bayern are better right now, but not by much at all

Bayern dominated us for the vast majority of both games, they only got super unlucky, PSG was "meh" against us, pretty clear difference between them.

Home of Barca Fans