Neymar Jr. - v5

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Can we buy him back or his relationship with the board is severely fucked. Assuming by coming back, on our own terms. I just don't want to see him in Real.

We have an ongoing litigation with him, of course the relationship has gone beyond the point of no return.

I for one don't want him back. I don't want a drama queen, an attention and fame-seeking clown with no sense of loyalty (to us or PSG), no matter how good he is. Not to mention his father is a time bomb.

At this point I'd rather he goes to Real Madrid and disrupt the hell out of their dressing room.

Me wants Mbappe.

Last edited:

Morten

We have an ongoing litigation with him, of course the relationship has gone beyond the point of no return.

I for one don't want him back. I don't want a drama queen, an attention and fame-seeking clown with no sense of loyalty (to us or PSG), no matter how good he is. Not to mention his father is a time bomb.

At this point I'd rather he goes to Real Madrid and disrupt the hell out of their dressing room.

I dont want him at Real, despite how good he is.
He can rot in farmers league for eternity.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I dont want him at Real, despite how good he is.
He can rot in farmers league for eternity.

There is no way he will stay at PSG forever. I am thinking only Real Madrid and City can afford him. City is professional and clear-minded enough not to go after him I think, you guys probably not.

I hope he joins RM and PSG gets 300m out of you guys. ;)

vlad

Buy him back, that would be the most stupid decision in barca history, imagine barca pay his release clause

Absurd, he can go to madrid

Morten

Buy him back, that would be the most stupid decision in barca history, imagine barca pay his release clause

Absurd, he can go to madrid

Well, its hard to top Eto + loads of money for Zlatan, even at the time it made zero sense.

RMU ReBorn

There is no way he will stay at PSG forever. I am thinking only Real Madrid and City can afford him. City is professional and clear-minded enough not to go after him I think, you guys probably not.

I hope he joins RM and PSG gets 300m out of you guys. ;)
Do you think Pep will commit such a suicide after watching him disrupting Barca system with his stupid dribbles and ball holding . Pep would bench him for 5 matches if he does something stupid

FinBarcelonafan

Can we buy him back or his relationship with the board is severely fucked. Assuming by coming back, on our own terms. I just don't want to see him in Real.

Please God no. Neymar has made PSG into a bigger mess than they were last season. Neymar is not good team player. His ego has inflated.

I don't want him back, burned too many bridges and is a slimy cunt.

I don't want to see him at Madrid either, he's just too talented. Could actually win a Ballon d'or if he went there.

Just let the snake waste his talent and rot in France while Dembele shows him what could have been (assuming Valverde eventually wises up and allows him to).

Last edited:

xXKonan

Considering how bad Neymar and his entourage relations with the board are I doubt he would even consider coming back.

He will always be on good terms with most of the squad here though.

draconifire

I don't want him back, burned too many bridges and is a slimy cunt.

I don't want to see him at Madrid either, he's just too talented. Could actually win a Ballon d'or if he went there.

Just let the snake waste his talent and rot in France while Dembele shows him what could have been (assuming Valverde eventually wises up and allows him to).

Don't care about Marketing d'or as long as we win the silverware.

Home of Barca Fans