Neymar Jr. - v5

snowy

the above article assumes PSG won’t make amortized payment on Mbappe’s fee until the 18/19 fiscal year. Turned out to be false. Mbappe’s transfer was officialized in May and fell under the 17/18 fiscal year along with Neymar’s transfer.

Source? :whistle:

JamDav1982

The above confirms that your statement of:

Is patently false. What you posted above doesn't say anything of the sort. PSG has to increase their revenue streams, but that can be accomplished many ways, not only through player sales.

Thank you for posting the article. Glad we got that clarified.

Yip wrong of me to word it then as all having to be player sales and today when arguing it been saying it is 150m they have to make up for FFP.

So you agree that PSG need to find 150m in next year or so.

Glad we got that sorted.

You are learning.

Lovely deflection attempt again to try and miss the point that PSG do not have a 'clean slate'. Just another lie from you.

Jair Ventura

The above is featured in the original L'Equipe article I posted.

I don't understand how you've been arguing in the negative for pages, yet didn't even read the original article, on top of being unaware that PSG has already bought Mbappe:

It's official: Paris Saint-Germain must fork out £166m to sign loan winger Kylian Mbappe permanently from Monaco, after a rather strange clause in the deal was activated at the weekend.

https://www.si.com/soccer/2018/02/2...6m-monaco-mbappe-after-weird-clause-activated

Yip wrong of me to word it then as all having to be player sales and today when arguing it been saying it is 150m they have to make up for FFP.

So you agree that PSG need to find 150m in next year or so.

Glad we got that sorted.

You are learning.

Jam, you were wrong. The article you posted contradicted your own arguments and it's clear for everyone to see. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.

JamDav1982

Haha can you even read.... clearly aknowledge the mistake in saying 'sales' in that post.

Yip I was wrong in that post to type 'sales'. Agree 100% mistake on my part when know it is not all sales as per other posts I made.

You have been wrong from start to finish on the basic understanding of FFP and how it is applied so that error is fairly minor compared to your complete lack of understanding.

Glad you agreed that PSG have to find 150m before 2019 period end though.

You are learning.

Jair Ventura

Haha can you even read.... clearly aknowledge the mistake in saying 'sales' in that post.

Yip I was wrong in that post to type 'sales'. Agree 100% mistake on my part when know it is not all sales as per other posts I made.

You have been wrong from start to finish on the basic understanding of FFP and how it is applied so that error is fairly minor compared to your complete lack of understanding.

Glad you agreed that PSG have to find 150m before 2019 period end though.

You are learning.

..... Barca supporters, are you not embarrassed by this fool? I've never seen anything like it.

JamDav1982

..... Barca supporters, are you not embarrassed by this fool? I've never seen anything like it.

You are the fool that has no understanding of FFP and how it works.

Just a pathetic voyeur that is deluded and has no idea.

Literally have no counter arguments whatsover other than some bizarre claim that 'Neymar transfer is a special case'.

Vilarrubi

Jam, you were wrong. The article you posted contradicted your own arguments and it's clear for everyone to see. Acknowledge the mistake and move on.

All he said wrong was they need to sell instead of create revenue, which means it can come from other sources not just players.

You showed no understanding of FFP or how accounts work which was the original point of the argument.

JamDav1982

You repeat the same things over and over again, even after you've proven yourself wrong. :lol:

I was wrong to use the word 'sales' when in other posts was clearly saying they need to 'find' or 'raise' 150m.

The fact that that is all you have to hang on to and still have no clue whatsoever about FFP is what you are all about.

Lies you have made up?

Neymar and Mbappe fees covered in full by 2017/18 FFP.... totally clueless.

Neymar cost not amortised down as paid in one installment..... a complete lack of basic understanding.

Jair Ventura

All he said wrong was they need to sell instead of create revenue, which means it can come from other sources not just players.

You showed no understanding of FFP or how accounts work which was the original point of the argument.

Lol I don't care about understanding FFP, mate. I don't work in PSG's financial department. Many of you clowns were projecting PSG's demise when it was announced they were being investigated, only for UEFA to decide there would be no sanctions because PSG's finances are healthy.

Jair Ventura

I was wrong to use the word 'sales' when in other posts was clearly saying they need to 'find' or 'raise' 150m.

The fact that that is all you have to hang on to and still have no clue whatsoever about FFP is what you are all about.

Lol needing to sell 150m euros worth of players, and needing to diversify one's revenue streams are two entirely different things. PSG is actively accomplishing the latter. I'm not worried.

Vilarrubi

Lol I don't care about understanding FFP, mate. I don't work in PSG's financial department. Many of you clowns were projecting PSG's demise when it was announced they were being investigated, only for UEFA to decide there would be no sanctions because PSG's finances are healthy.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is obviously too complicated to get your head around.

Wasn’t the whole point of your posts showing you do know how it works?

Jair Ventura

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It is obviously too complicated to get your head around.

Wasn’t the whole point of your posts showing you do know how it works?

Lol make it about me. I don't care. I predicted PSG would escape the investigation without trouble and they have. I'm good.

The whole point of my post was to relay the fact that PSG won't be sanctioned. :cheers:

JamDav1982

- You bringing up wages is a straw-man, as PSG’s wage bill falls under the investigation of their books.

- Amortization is paying off a debt over equal installments, generally over the length of a contract. But there isn’t any debt if the entirety of the costs are paid at once. Why would PSG have to continue paying for a player they’ve already bought in full? Obviously they still have to pay his wages, but that is a different conversation.

- The part you keep glossing over is that UEFA closed the investigation. After they’ve paid off their debt, they’ll no longer be subject to penalty so long as their books remain balanced.

For absolute lies and lack of understanding this post takes the biscuit.

All three parts to that are fucking so far from the truth and based on ignorance it is untrue.

Home of Barca Fans