Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

May be. Nothing beats the 6-1 though. PSG have set the bar incredibly high. We tried to beat it with Valverde but he couldn't do it. I think that record of PSG will be the sheiks gift to football history books.

6-1 got PSG Neymar, Mbappe, and Tuchel. Ended up working out tremendously. Thank you, Barca. :cheers:

serghei

6-1 got PSG Neymar, Mbappe, and Tuchel. Ended up working out tremendously. Thank you, Barca. :cheers:

See? Everybody's happy. PSG and their fans get their golden signings, and other teams get to beat them on the field. Fair trade. Now, if only we play PSG in the quarters next season. In the last 5 years, we only made the semis when we played PSG in the quarters.

Jair Ventura

See? Everybody's happy. PSG and their fans get their golden signings, and other teams get to beat them on the field. Fair trade. Now, if only we play PSG in the quarters next season. In the last 5 years, we only made the semis when we played PSG in the quarters.

Your season wasn't great either, so I understand why you're still living off a win from two seasons ago. Hopefully it can be as beneficial to Barca long term as it's been to PSG.

JamDav1982

Your season wasn't great either, so I understand why you're still living off a win from two seasons ago. Hopefully it can be as beneficial to Barca long term as it's been to PSG.

This season Barca won league and cup double in best league in world.

Making up more shit about that result. You are a complete fantasist who is obsessed with Barca.

serghei

I'd say it was pretty great. Could've been amazing, but wasn't to be. Winning the double in the toughest league in the world is tough as hell.

JamDav1982

"moans about foreign players in EPL but supports PSG...."

French players play for PSG. No English players play for any top sides in the EPL. That was the point, lady.

Haha every top side in EPL has English players in their line ups you nugget.

Shit point from you again.

There was no claim about PSG having no French players either. Be smarter ffs.

Home of Barca Fans