Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

IMO, you look at it wrongly. Nobody here, I'm sure since Ousmane is banned, doesn't want Real to become stronger if PSG will be weaker. We love to make fun of your league, club and so on... but, if anyone wants Neymar to join Real, it's because he thinks Neymar will weaken Real, cause mess in the dressing room etc. So, no, we are not closet madridistas and PSG haters.

No one is delusional enough to believe adding one of the best player in the world, in their prime, is going to hurt RM. That is beyond ridiculous.

In reality, a lot of "Barca supporters" are so emotionally affected by PSG that you've forgotten who your rivals are.

JamDav1982

No one is delusional enough to believe adding one of the best player in the world, in their prime, is going to hurt RM. That is beyond ridiculous.

In reality, a lot of "Barca supporters" are so emotionally affected by PSG that you've forgotten who your rivals are.

Haha you are so 'emotionally affected' by Barca that you crave the opinion of the fans on a forum.

The obsession is one way and it is from you to Barca chief.

Joan

What you call a reality is your personal theory. So, let's try it out. Name a few Barca fans from this forum who want Neymar to join Real and let's ask them. I can't think of any.

fergus90

I think the only reason people genuinely wouldn't want Neymar here is for the off the field distractions that come with him. Constant transfer rumours as PSG have discovered, his entourage everywhere he goes and it gets tiring really fast.

I personally have no disliking against PSG and pay no attention to them unless we draw them in the Champions league, I for one would much rather he stayed at PSG than back to Spain to a direct rival.

ASordidGod

Not quite sure why any Barca fan would want Neymar to go to Real? Comes with a lot of baggage, sure, and can be a real prick (apparently) both on and off field, but he's still a fantastic player, one who would massively improve them. Personally I'd be really upset/annoyed if he went there.

Joan

Well, in short, if anyone wants Neymar to join Real, it's either because one thinks it might harm them or him personal agenda against Neymar as Barca player from the past. PSG is irrelevant here as it gets. Nobody has some strong agenda against them.

Jair Ventura

What you call a reality is your personal theory. So, let's try it out. Name a few Barca fans from this forum who want Neymar to join Real and let's ask them. I can't think of any.

The last 10 pages of this thread speaks for itself. You're one of the primary perpetrators, yet attempt to fein innocence while posting photoshopped pictures of Neymar in a Madrid jersey.

JamDav1982

The last 10 pages of this thread speaks for itself. You're one of the primary perpetrators, yet attempt to fein innocence while posting photoshopped pictures of Neymar in a Madrid jersey.

More shite.

How many posts in last ten pages have been folk praying Neymar signs for PSG?

shadows

I think the only reason people genuinely wouldn't want Neymar here is for the off the field distractions that come with him. Constant transfer rumours as PSG have discovered, his entourage everywhere he goes and it gets tiring really fast.

I personally have no disliking against PSG and pay no attention to them unless we draw them in the Champions league, I for one would much rather he stayed at PSG than back to Spain to a direct rival.

Exactly..when playing with Messi he was slightly under control..but a year in PSG has shown his immaturity to a larger extent than with us..However him going to Real and playing with Cristiano is only going to make them stronger and not such a good move for us since he has played well with a alpha ie Messi in the past...

JamDav1982

It's "fun" for you to project Neymar to Madrid? That's an odd source of "fun" for a Barca supporter.

Like it is an odd source of 'fun' for a PSG fan to care so much about the opinion of Barca fans.

Just make up more crap about 'last ten pages' of Barca fans wanting Neymar at Real.

Silver lining if he goes is it fucks over PSG. Horrible club.

fergus90

It's "fun" for you to project Neymar to Madrid? That's an odd source of "fun" for a Barca supporter.

On a bit of a sidenote, are you happy with the appointment of Tuchel? Personally think with his personality it's either gonna be a huge success or a complete disaster.

Home of Barca Fans