Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

No you didnt.

No one has said a single season defines a leagues strength.

You are a trolling liar again as I said.

You are stupid.

In the present, Madrid was not strong domestically. I guess that means they aren’t a strong Spanish side, and Barcelona has nothing to worry about as far as competition is concerned in Spain. Because a clubs strength is defined by a single season, and nothing else.

Marseille defeating Atletico in the final would look good for the image of Ligue 1.

serghei

I'd have it something like that

Elite: Madrid, Barca, Bayern, City, Juventus
Very strong: PSG, Liverpool, Atletico
Strong: United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Roma, Napoli
Good: Sevilla, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille, Inter, Lazio, Valencia, Schalke, Dortmund, Arsenal, Porto.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

I'd have it something like that

Elite: Madrid, Barca, Bayern, City, Juventus
Very strong: PSG, Liverpool, Atletico
Strong: United, Chelsea, Tottenham, Roma, Napoli
Good: Sevilla, Lyon, Monaco, Marseille, Inter, Lazio, Valencia, Schalke, Dortmund, Arsenal.

I’m laughing at City being elite. I guess being eliminated by Monaco and Liverpool is enough to earn you that status. But, at least you can admit Monaco is a strong club.

Jair Ventura

No no. I said good team, not strong club. There's a difference.

I’d ask you to explain how Roma and Napoli have been better than Monaco, or how Inter, Lazio, Schalke, or Arsenal are level withvthem, but I’m not sure how much more of your bs I can stomach. Just strange double standards and unwillingness to acknowledge a clubs success.

JamDav1982

I’d ask you to explain how Roma and Napoli have been better than Monaco, or how Inter, Lazio, Schalke, or Arsenal are level withvthem, but I’m not sure how much more of your bs I can stomach. Just strange double standards and unwillingness to acknowledge a clubs success.

Monacos 'success'.

You blindly ignore they are in a weaker league than Napoli or Roma and have not had a team like Juve to have to get the better of in recent times.

Joan

The problem with Monaco and making the French league strong in the future is that they regress and not progress. They peaked and make the league more attractive for a single season. It's over.

Jair Ventura

Read.

Strength of a club this season is not the same as strength of a club in general.

Why do some of you refuse to call Jam out on his BS? His double talk is plain for everyone to see. Are you so against Ligue 1 that you won’t point out when someone is wrong simply because they agree with your opinion?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans