Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Of course, that’s why Monaco eliminated Dortmund last season, while Marseille eliminated RB this season. Also why Ligue 1 has earned more coefficient points over the last two seasons.

As I said, you don’t watch football.

Aye and you watch every league going..... honest you do.

Jair Ventura

I imagine they are composed of footballers.

Couldnt care less how strong the English national team is.

What WC talent is PSG producing from France?

Haha you directly argue against the EPL issues that apply to PSG.

Rabiot, Kimpembe, & Areola.

PSG actually has a competent academy system, and actually plays its academy players.

Jair Ventura

Haha you claiming those three are world class players?

Nice.

How many of those three world class players be leading France to the WC?

World class enough to be playing for a top national team. Though, I forgot to add Coman.

Who do you even support, or are you one of those “supporters” that jumps between multiple top clubs?

JamDav1982

World class enough to be playing for a top national team. Though, I forgot to add Coman.

Who do you even support, or are you one of those “supporters” that jumps between multiple top clubs?

Haha so you think World Class is having an appearance for a 'top national team'.

Deluded again.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rabiot is very good. Kimpembe is a talent. Areola is very underwhelming.

Neither of them World Class. Rabiot could become one if he leaves PSG and is motivated every week which he seem to struggle with against the likes of Dijon.

serghei

Of course, that’s why Monaco eliminated Dortmund last season, while Marseille eliminated RB this season. Also why Ligue 1 has earned more coefficient points over the last two seasons.

As I said, you don’t watch football.

Missed the 4-1 beating RB handed to Monaco? Marseille elminated RB this season. But RB beat Monaco. And Bayern did better than PSG in the first european competition.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I also don't get the Sterling and Lo Celso argument.

Different players in different positions. I mean I would probably take none of them at Barça because we could do much better, but I wouldn't take a winger if I wanted an attacking midfielder and vice versa.

Home of Barca Fans