Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

But I thought it was a lower competition? How of a joke is it that French clubs eliminated multiple Spanish clubs, and that the 4th placed team in France is in the final against the 2nd placed team in Spain?

For your the sake of your shit chatting, I hope Atletico wins.

I'm talking about CL, the premiere club competition. The fact that you continue to use EL as an indicator of European success shows the level of Ligue 1 even more. When Lyon, Marseille and such reach CL quarters we can talk about Ligue 1 being part of Europe's top 4 leagues.

Jair Ventura

The Academies that have been winning Uefa youth tournaments and English youth teams that have been winning recently... those ones?

Not that I care if they are shit or good as you are right SPL academies are horrendous.

Still love the irony of a fan who supports a foreign team due to foreign players moaning about foreign players and managers in EPL.

Suits you.

This man said youth tournaments. I literally laughed out loud.

Jair Ventura

I'm talking about CL, the premiere club competition. The fact that you continue to use EL as an indicator of European success shows the level of Ligue 1 even more. When Lyon, Marseille and such reach CL quarters we can talk about Ligue 1 being part of Europe's top 4 leagues.

You’re just talking to talk at this point. You don’t even watch football.

Jair Ventura

From the man who 'watches all the leagues' and comes out with such pearlers as 'Moura is better than Neymar'.

No deluded bias there eh?

Son, you make things up to throw at me because you know your status here is a joke. You aren’t even a good troll, more a pitiful one.

JamDav1982

Who do you imagine national teams are composed of? You’re so used to watching the EPL you’ve forgotten that most countries actually develop the world class players that play for them.

I imagine they are composed of footballers.

Couldnt care less how strong the English national team is.

What WC talent is PSG producing from France?

Haha you directly argue against the EPL issues that apply to PSG.

Jair Ventura

I'd say Bundesliga is a bit better. Not by much but there's a difference.

Of course, that’s why Monaco eliminated Dortmund last season, while Marseille eliminated RB this season. Also why Ligue 1 has earned more coefficient points over the last two seasons.

As I said, you don’t watch football.

Home of Barca Fans