Neymar Jr. - v5

Joan

Do you know PSG’s record against those teams over the last two season? It isn’t good. Do you know who the top managers are in France at the moment? Jardim, Garcia, Favre, Ranieri, and now Tuchel. All respected, well known managers.

And that’s the problem with speaking out of ignorance.
Since Monaco sold most of their talent, PSG is by far superior to any of the mentioned clubs.

How do managers of other teams relate to Neymar? It's not like you said Pep, Mou, Poch, Simeone... good managers but noone will watch Ligue 1 because of them.

I say the fact, not many care about Ligue 1 and it won't influence his chances for individual awards. People might be ignorant, not important for the point.

Jair Ventura

Nope not referring to United. Who won Europa League last year.

How many French teams reached the last 16 of CL this year to even get eliminated at that stage?

As many French clubs have reached the final four of European competitions over the last two seasons as English clubs, and they didn’t didn’t have to spend billions on foreign players plus managers to accomplish it.

Don’t fool yourself, there are only two top clubs in England at the moment: City & Liverpool. Both of whom who have spent hundreds of millions on foreign managers, and foreign players.

JamDav1982

As many French clubs have reached the final four of European competitions over the last two seasons as English clubs, and they didn’t didn’t have to spend billions on foreign players plus managers to accomplish it.

Don’t fool yourself, there are only two top clubs in England at the moment: City & Liverpool. Both of whom who have spent hundreds of millions on foreign managers, and foreign players.

Haha how many those French teams made it the finals of those competitions or even won them?

Quite convenient to stop the comparisons at semi finals stages....

Haha again the irony of a PSG fan moaning about money spent and 'foreign' players/managers. A fan who only decide to support that club due to 'foreign players' no less.

Told you I dont care how many foreign players are in EPL.

Jair Ventura

Since Monaco sold most of their talent, PSG is by far superior to any of the mentioned clubs.

How do managers of other teams relate to Neymar? It's not like you said Pep, Mou, Poch, Simeone... good managers but noone will watch Ligue 1 because of them,

You have no clue what you’re talking about in respect to Monaco. They haven’t sold all their talent, nor have they had any problem attracting more. All you need do is look at their list of acquisitions to understand the pull the club has with developing players. Once those they’ve added have attracted the attention of Europe’s top clubs, they’re sold at a premium and replaced with comparable talents who live out the same cycle.

You just compared managers from multiple leagues, to managers from one.... The quality of coaching in France is obviously very good, otherwise, how do you explain the development of their talent pool? It’s the strongest in Europe at the moment.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Haha how many those French teams made it the finals of those competitions or even won them?

Quite convenient to stop the comparisons at semi finals stages....

Haha again the irony of a PSG fan moaning about money spent and 'foreign' players/managers. A fan who only decide to support that club due to 'foreign players' no less.

Told you I dont care how many foreign players are in EPL.

Marseille is in the final as we speak. We don’t know if they’ll win it because they haven’t played the match yet.

PSG actually has French players on its roster, and academy players in its rotation. How many top English clubs can say the same? United. That is it.

JamDav1982

Marseille is in the final as we speak. We don’t know if they’ll win it because they haven’t played the match yet.

PSG actually has French players on its roster, and academy players in its rotation. How many top English clubs can say the same? United. That is it.

Yes so one finalst and no winners so far vs two finalists and possibly two winners from EPL.

EPL comes off better as I said and clearly CL carries much more weight./

Man City had Sterling as one of most important players as was Walker.

I doubt PSG has any great deal more French players in strongest line up or squad than top EPL teams do.

Your obsession about foreign players from a PSG fan says it all.

Joan

You have no clue what you’re talking about in respect to Monaco. They haven’t sold all their talent, nor have they had any problem attracting more. All you need do is look at their list of acquisitions to understand the pull the club has with developing players. Once those they’ve added have attracted the attention of Europe’s top clubs, they’re sold at a premium and replaced with comparable talents who live out the same cycle.
I know very well how Monaco works and why. I know they story since I follow them. So, you are wrong about it.

Who said they sold 'all their talent'? You need to read posts you reply to.
I said: Since Monaco most of their talent PSG is far superior to any of them.
Most. So, no.

Furthermore, players they added are not of comparable quality. They won the league last season, they lost 7:1 to you this one.

At top of that, you treat Ligue 1 as an academy. That makes league attractive to scouts, not viewers.

You just compared managers from multiple leagues, to managers from one.... The quality of coaching in France is obviously very good, otherwise, how you explain the development of their talent pool? It’s the strongest in Europe at the moment.
You miss my point entirely.

Does Neymar care about it? If yes, why would he?

Will developing talents and solid coaching bring him any individual award?

serghei

You do realise that EL is the lower ranked european competition, right? And that french teams were abysmal in the CL?

Nice were schooled by Napoli in the qualifiers, and Monaco were 4th place in their group. PSG were sent packing as usual in the last 16.

Jair Ventura

You do realise that EL is the lower ranked european competition, right? And that french teams were abysmal in the CL?

Nice were schooled by Napoli in the qualifiers, and Monaco were 4th place in their group. PSG were sent packing as usual in the last 16.

Atletico certainly took it seriously, as did United last season, so apparently you realize less than you think you do.

You also don’t realize that the shit you chat means nothing in the face of the fact that, over the last two seasons, 3 different French clubs have reached the semi’s of European competitions over the last two seasons. If that’s abysmal, what is good?

Yes, and Barca were eliminated by Roma. At least PSG were elminated by the best club in the competition.

serghei

Atletico certainly took it seriously, as did United last season, so apparently you realize less than you think you do.

You also don’t realize that the shit you chat means nothing in the face of the fact that, over the last two seasons, 3 different French clubs have reached the semi’s of European competitions over the last two seasons. If that’s abysmal, what is good?

Yes, and Barca were eliminated by Roma. At least PSG were elminated by the best club in the competition.

Of course Atletico take it seriously. It's their only chance of silverware. And yes, French teams were abysmal in the CL this season. Nice and Monaco, no1 and no3 in France last year were a joke.

Don't see how you can dispute that.

JamDav1982

French teams were fucking abysmal in the European competition that involves the top teams.

Need more money and foreigners.

Jair Ventura

Of course Atletico take it seriously. It's their only chance of silverware. And yes, French teams were abysmal in the CL this season. Nice and Monaco, no1 and no3 in France last year were a joke.

But I thought it was a lower competition? How of a joke is it that French clubs eliminated multiple Spanish clubs, and that the 4th placed team in France is in the final against the 2nd placed team in Spain?

For your the sake of your shit chatting, I hope Atletico wins.

JamDav1982

They probably wouldn’t like that. Then there national team, and their academies would be as trash as your are.

The Academies that have been winning Uefa youth tournaments and English youth teams that have been winning recently... those ones?

Not that I care if they are shit or good as you are right SPL academies are horrendous.

Still love the irony of a fan who supports a foreign team due to foreign players moaning about foreign players and managers in EPL.

Suits you.

JamDav1982

But I thought it was a lower competition? How of a joke is it that French clubs eliminated multiple Spanish clubs, and that the 4th placed team in France is in the final against the 2nd placed team in Spain?

For your the sake of your shit chatting, I hope Atletico wins.

You claiming Europa league is not a lower competition than CL?

Gets better and better from you.

Home of Barca Fans