Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

I watch some matches, games are entertaining, many goals, it's fun, I admit that.

But it doesn't mean that it's challenging for a player in the best team.

You didn't answer my question.

The answer to your question is, yes, it does. This notion that the French league is poor doesn’t come from the people that are actually involved with it. Lyon, Marseille, and Monaco are respectable top of the table teams. Nice, Saint Etienne, Rennes, Nantes, and Montpellier are respectable mid table teams. They cannot attract top players, but they can build them.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Haha no Sterling is in a different class to Lo Celso.

Does nothing but prove how much shit you speak.

Not even English people believe Sterling is good. Lo Celso meanwhile is one of the top talents in Argentina. I’ll take a top Argentine player over a top English player every time.

JamDav1982

Not even English people believe Sterling is good. Lo Celso meanwhile is one of the top talents in Argentina. I’ll take a top Argentine player over a top English player every time.

Nah Sterling is widely held in football as far superior player to Lo Celso.

No contest.

Lo Celso wouldnt even get in a Pep squad let alone be one of his most important players.

Again proving nothing but how clueless you are.

A PSG fan who supports a club because of their foreign players moaning about foreign players in EPL....

Jair Ventura

That's all true. As I said above, I watch Ligue 1 since it's entertaining and produces some of the best talents.

Note that it doesn't attract as many viewers as you'd expect. People go for popularity, not potential.

But, is that what's important to a player of Neymar's class? Doubt so.

The star quality in France: Neymar, Mbappe, Depay, Falcao— Is bigger than it is in Germany or Italy right now. The residual effects of adding Neymar to the league while keeping Mbappe haven’t yet been felt, but it will.

JamDav1982

The star quality in France: Neymar, Mbappe, Depay, Falcao— Is bigger than it is in Germany or Italy right now. The residual effects of adding Neymar to the league while keeping Mbappe haven’t yet been felt, but it will.

Haha Depay and Falcao.... 'stars' who couldnt handle the EPL.

Folk are not tuning in to watch those two.

Jair Ventura

Nah Sterling is widely held in football as far superior player to Lo Celso.

No contest.

Lo Celso wouldnt even get in a Pep squad let alone be one of his most important players.

Again proving nothing but how clueless you are.

A PSG fan who supports a club because of their foreign players moaning about foreign players in EPL....

Ask your Barca friends here who they’d rather have; a highly technical midfielder with the versatility to play up front, or in front of the CB’s; or a pacy RW with poor touch and poor technique?

Jam, it’s clear between the two of us, who actually knows what they’re talking about. My contributions to this board in the way of highlighting developing players speaks for itself.

JamDav1982

Ask your Barca friends here who they’d rather have; a highly technical midfielder with the versatility to play up front, or in front of the CB’s; or a pacy RW with poor touch and poor technique?

Jam, it’s clear between the two of us, who actually knows what they’re talking about. My contributions to this board in the way of highlighting developing players speaks for itself.

Ask Pep and he will tell you Sterling every day of the week is a better player and its not even close.

Any Barca fan that would take Lo Celso over Sterling is a fucking idiot.

You are just bitter and clueless.

Joan

The answer to your question is, yes, it does. This notion that the French league is poor doesn’t come from the people that are actually involved with it. Lyon, Marseille, and Monaco are respectable top of the table teams. Nice, Saint Etienne, Rennes, Nantes, and Montpellier are respectable mid table teams. They cannot attract top players, but they can build them.

Playing vs. teams mentioned presents a challenge to him? Fine, if that's what you believe.

It makes no sense whatsoever since he himself skipped many PSG' league matches. His perspective is to win Ballon d'Or and he'll never do it based on his record in the French league.

It's not seen that way. People like coaches who stay long with their clubs and yet, so many don't know who Guy Roux is since he coached in France. That's just an example.

I believe he'll be happy in PSG as long as you guys are competitive in Europe.

KingLeo10

jair is the type of propaganda artist that kim jong dreams of having in his government. :lol:

unbelieveable that this man continues to hype up ligue 1 after their top club stops being relevant in feb and the rest are irrelevant in august.

Joan

Number of viewers could tell us a lot.

Jair Ventura

jair is the type of propaganda artist that kim jong dreams of having in his government. :lol:

unbelieveable that this man continues to hype up ligue 1 after their top club stops being relevant in feb and the rest are irrelevant in august.

Marseille is in the final of the Europa. Lyon and Marseille eliminated Spanish clubs. Start watching football or stop talking.

Jair Ventura

Playing vs. teams mentioned presents a challenge to him? Fine, if that's what you believe.

It makes no sense whatsoever since he himself skipped many PSG' league matches. His perspective is to win Ballon d'Or and he'll never do it based on his record in the French league.

It's not seen that way. People like coaches who stay long with their clubs and yet, so many don't know who Guy Roux is since he coached in France. That's just an example.

I believe he'll be happy in PSG as long as you guys are competitive in Europe.

Do you know PSG’s record against those teams over the last two season? It isn’t good. Do you know who the top managers are in France at the moment? Jardim, Garcia, Favre, Ranieri, and now Tuchel. All respected, well known managers.

And that’s the problem with speaking out of ignorance.

Home of Barca Fans