Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

Brazil won't win the WC unless Tite can hold Neymar accountable for his temper issues and violent nature when things don't go his way. This is something few people actually talk about. Sure Neymar is hit a lot, but so are most players like him. He's the only one that seem unable to hold his nerves. Opposition players constantly get in his head.

If he can stay calm, stay cool and not get crazy, Brazil have a great chance, but I suspect he'll do something stupid. Also, their midfield of Fernandinho-Casemiro-Paulinho is not very inspiring.

The fewer ignorant people about, the better.

Jair Ventura

Well there are only you and Lutece here so yeah. Just a few of you lot.

In reality, there are a lot more people than myself and Lutece. But, that goes back to the statement to which you are replying.

Carry on with you're hating. I did not mean to interrupt.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In reality, there are a lot more people than myself and Lutece. But, that goes back to the statement to which you are replying.

Carry on with you're hating. I did not mean to interrupt.

It's not hate, it's an observation I've made having watched Neymar for Barcelona and how he's reacted playing for Brazil. Especially in that infamous Copa America incident.

CatalinR10

Did he seriously stay away from their title-celebrations?

have no ideea since i don't follow anymore but if true , it's nothing at all really , you trolls always look for something to blame when it's Neymar.

Football players miss their title celebrations all the time , even when it's about a club newly joined.

snowy

Didn't follow either but I think he posted a pic of the game Live while he was playing poker online :lol:

I like this happy-go-lucky, carefree, side of his personality. He dances to his own drum and that's cool. By allowing himself to be free, he in turns allow others to be free as well :surfing:

El Flaco

[tw]990724418346405888[/tw]

Says Neymar will be back at least as soon as this Thursday, which means he’ll play in the last 3 matches of the season including the Coupe de France Final and the title crowning match

Sterlingfan2000

Cavani : I spoke to neymar after we had A problem. I told him I'm the first one who wants him to win individual trophies like Ballon dor and player of Europe, but he should first think of the team and then individual trophies comes automatically. That's my opinion and I have told him that

Home of Barca Fans