Neymar Jr. - v5

RMU ReBorn

He wasn't nobody , he had two great seasons with us and a mediocre last season . Was our third best player during this phase . Respect for what he has achieved . But will remain a bigger cunt than Figo in my mind for what he did to the club . Neymar had everything what he asked for at Barca . Be it money or the freedom he desired

Judoman

He wasn't nobody , he had two great seasons with us and a mediocre last season . Was our third best player during this phase . Respect for what he has achieved . But will remain a bigger cunt than Figo in my mind for what he did to the club . Neymar had everything what he asked for at Barca . Be it money or the freedom he desired

Nah, that s very though to match.
Neymar s sleezy exit for huge amount of money, while him being a diving, egotistical drama queen is not even a huge deal. Specially, considering how team reacted in the next season (still undefeated in the league).
Figo s even sleezier exit to our arch rival, while being a capt. of the team and fan favorite......that s a level on it s own.

RMU ReBorn

Neymar s sleezy exit for huge amount of money, while him being a diving, egotistical drama queen is not even a huge deal. Specially, considering how team reacted in the next season (still undefeated in the league).
Figo s even sleezier exit to our arch rival, while being a capt. of the team and fan favorite......that s a level on it s own.
Yeah Figo was a cunt . He left us to join our rivals and lied to the fans . At least he had one reason . Gaspart and Nunes didn't gave him a better contract . But Neymar he had everything what he desired . Be it a better contract or wages . He lied to his mates delayed the trasnfer for loyality bonus and left us in the worst possible manner embarrassing players like Pique who stood by him . what's even worse ? Son of a bitch is suing us in the court for money

RMU ReBorn

Yeah Figo was a cunt . He left us to join our rivals and lied to the fans . At least he had one reason . Gaspart and Nunes didn't gave him a better contract . But Neymar he had everything what he desired . Be it a better contract or wages . He lied to his mates delayed the transfer for loyality bonus and left us in the worst possible manner embarrassing players like Pique who stood by him . what's even worse ? Son of a bitch is suing us in the court for money

Both of them betrayed the club . What makes Figo's transfer such a big scandal ? Political undertones and history between catalunya and Madrid . In terms of being a cunt , Neymar stands on a podium above Figo

Judoman

Yeah Figo was a cunt . He left us to join our rivals and lied to the fans . At least he had one reason . Gaspart and Nunes didn't gave him a better contract . But Neymar he had everything what he desired . Be it a better contract or wages . He lied to his mates delayed the transfer for loyality bonus and left us in the worst possible manner embarrassing players like Pique who stood by him . what's even worse ? Son of a bitch is suing us in the court for money

Both of them betrayed the club . What makes Figo's transfer such a big scandal ? Political undertones and history between catalunya and Madrid . In terms of being a cunt , Neymar stands on a podium above Figo

Well, in any case, it s silly to discuss which player is a bigger cunt:lol:
For me it was always Figo, but i must admit, i was hoping for Neymar s transfer before it actualy hapened, so i might be biased.

Horatio

You're welcome
Ronaldinho was definitely a bigger legend and has meant more to the club than Neymar who helped us win a treble.

BADGERBHOY

No-one is a bigger cunt than him.
It took us years to recover from that.
Not to mention Neymar isnt even half the player Figo was

RMU ReBorn

Lucho is a top manager and has proved that in the most demanding club in the world . He will be an excellent addition to PSG team . Emrey didn't had a clue how to use a explosive front 3 . Lucho again with a fresh and explosive front three would be a fun ride with a controller like veratti in the middle.

Horatio

You're welcome
Lucho is not the strongest tactically, but I am sure he will kick some sense in that team. With a good tactical assistant it won't be too hard for him to improve on his predecessor.

I feel, honestly, if there is going to be one coach PSG will win the CL with it's probably Lucho.

RMU ReBorn

Lucho is not the strongest tactically, but I am sure he will kick some sense in that team. With a good tactical assistant it won't be too hard for him to improve on his predecessor.

I feel, honestly, if there is going to be one coach PSG will win the CL with it's probably Lucho.

Exactly . Some Barca fans really under rates Lucho's contribution . He had his idea's that worked up to an extent and has done wonders to us after a horrible season . just that he didn't had any plan B . He is more than enough to guide that QSG team to a CL final at least if not the trophy

Neymessi

PSG would be really stupid to hire lucho instead of ancellotti. Ancelotti is ten times the coach lucho is and ancelotti's game style and PSG's are a match made in heaven.

Should be a no brainer imo.

Home of Barca Fans