Neymar Jr. - v5

Barcilliant

I think real madrid would buy him..

EPL teams have a hardon for Bale still, so he'd go for high value, enough to pay for neymar + all the money real madrid has saved over the transfer season will be enough to reinforce the rest of the team.

Any epl team that pays big money for Bale is stupid. 60 million max. He's so injury prone and disinterested nowadays.

Nothanks

Man U or Spurs will easily pay 100m+

the market is fucked now and EPL teams are desperate for big name players especially one that's proven in that league

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Actually my esteem of Bale has gone up, I don't kno why Zidane hasn't used him more. I thought a big reason why Madrid went two goals up in the first leg against PSG was when he came in the game, yet it went unnoticed.

Morten

Actually my esteem of Bale has gone up, I don't kno why Zidane hasn't used him more. I thought a big reason why Madrid went two goals up in the first leg against PSG was when he came in the game, yet it went unnoticed.

Actually, that was Asensio.
Anyways, Neymar isnt coming here, end of story.

BusiTheKing

Don't have nearly as much against him the average Barca fan. He always gave his all when he played here and defensively too, in contrast to quite a few other players. I understood perfectly why he left. I'm not at all satisfied with his behavior, but I just don't think that he owed the club nor his teammates as much as most of our fans are implying with their hatred towards him.

There were also so many games in his last season where he was the only one actually trying things and taking on real responsibility instead of just passing it on to the next guy. He propelled us into the greatest comeback in CL history while the rest of the team had given up. The same guys who the following weekend went out and thanked him by half-assing it and losing points against Deportivo or some other bottom league club.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Think he peaked in 2015 and whether he comes to Madrid or not we should not be worried.

Would be good for the league probably.

Neymessi

He definitely didn't peak in 2015. He just gave the most impact to barca in 2015. He was a pure finisher in our treble season and he hardly even tried to create or playmake.

As an individual player he is much better now who can dribble and create chances.

KingLeo10

He definitely didn't peak in 2015. He just gave the most impact to barca in 2015. He was a pure finisher in our treble season and he hardly even tried to create or playmake.

As an individual player he is much better now who can dribble and create chances.

true, the way he has developed is better for brazil but I think we could have repeated the treble in 2016 if neymar retained his 2015 finishing role and both him and messi didn't go on vacation in april.

BusiTheKing

I think his best run of games came late 2015 around the time when he went bald and Messi was injured. He's definitely not an overall worse player now, though.

Neymessi

true, the way he has developed is better for brazil but I think we could have repeated the treble in 2016 if neymar retained his 2015 finishing role and both him and messi didn't go on vacation in april.

It wouldn't have worked probably. Suarez and messi were the creators in the treble season but later on suarez declined horribly in his playmaking aspect. So someone had to take up the creative role or it would have been messidependencia all over again.

henias

It wouldn't have worked probably. Suarez and messi were the creators in the treble season but later on suarez declined horribly in his playmaking aspect. So someone had to take up the creative role or it would have been messidependencia all over again.

Suarez isn't a playmaker; he simply holds the ball in or near the box and puts in crosses and long passes. Suarez "declined" because Neymar chose to play deeper and it's hard for Suarez to pick him out. Barca goals in 2014/15 against Atletico and Bayern and many other teams has always been Messi, to Suarez, to Neymar. It's not a coincidence. I have always seen Neymar better as a goal poacher because of his speed and finishing. Leave the playmaking to Messi and all is good.

xXKonan

[tw]973285760320274435[/tw]

Poorly translation.

"We have been able to talk to Neymar's environment. He recognizes that the year has been an ordeal, 6 months that have seemed six years. The situation in the locker room is not being easy. He thinks the PSG won't make it easy for him to leave. Will try to leave at the latest in 1 year "

Ney feels like the 6 months he's been with PSG feels like it's been 6 years.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Are clauses legal in France?

Is it true he has the 222m clause next summer?

Where did you hear this? Absolutely and with certainty not - of course PSG wouldn't agree to any sort of clause, and will keep him until after the 2022 QATAR World Cup - that is blatantly obvious, that sort of money spend on him clearly factor in the branding around the World Cup for sure..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans