Neymar Jr. - v5

El Guaje

I did my part, you show me from a reliable source that Verratti tried to force a move, that he handed in a transfer request. Of course you can't because it's baseless conjecture...

You didnt. If you did your part you wouldnt be asking me this question. Im not falling for your attempts to troll :)

xXKonan

The reason why Ney left wasn't what bothered me it's the drama that surrounded this club leading up to him leaving.

The rumors broke just as the team returned to Pre-season training. Neymar and his father played the silent game and let this shit start to fester just as we were going to the USA for our pre-season tour. Instead of coming out and Denying or confirming the rumors during the tour, he still kept his mouth shut.

This shit completely dominated and ruined the excitement of the Pre-season tour. and to make it worse this was Valverde's first tour with the team. You had the Board having meetings with Neymar and his entourage, you had the likes of Pique,Messi,Suarez,Iniesta etc Begging him to stay.

He just said well bye and fucked off to PSG. He left the team scrambling to replace him on short notice leaving the fans fucking pissed off for what he did. It turns out one of the main reasons he kept quiet was if he stayed until the 1st he got his 26 Million euro bonus who he's now trying to sue us to get it.

It actually stuns me that Messi, Suarez,Pique etc would still talk and be friends with him despite the disgraceful shit he pulled during the whole deal. Neymar had it all here and he did his very damn best to ruin his relationship with the club and it's fans.

FCBfan22

The reason why Ney left wasn't what bothered me it's the drama that surrounded this club leading up to him leaving.

The rumors broke just as the team returned to Pre-season training. Neymar and his father played the silent game and let this shit start to fester just as we were going to the USA for our pre-season tour. Instead of coming out and Denying or confirming the rumors during the tour, he still kept his mouth shut.

This shit completely dominated and ruined the excitement of the Pre-season tour. and to make it worse this was Valverde's first tour with the team. You had the Board having meetings with Neymar and his entourage, you had the likes of Pique,Messi,Suarez,Iniesta etc Begging him to stay.

He just said well bye and fucked off to PSG. He left the team scrambling to replace him on short notice leaving the fans fucking pissed off for what he did. It turns out one of the main reasons he kept quiet was if he stayed until the 1st he got his 26 Million euro bonus who he's now trying to sue us to get it.

It actually stuns me that Messi, Suarez,Pique etc would still talk and be friends with him despite the disgraceful shit he pulled during the whole deal. Neymar had it all here and he did his very damn best to ruin his relationship with the club and it's fans.

Well said.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

All true except, I don't think true professionals would let their work stuff dominate their personal life and relations! And also, the team must have been pissed off with the shit that the stupid board had pulled off at that point in time.

He's not bigger than the club. He left us like a bitch, why would we take him back? When you leave Barcelona it's your loss, not the club's.

Exactly. Signing him wasn't our greatest achievement ever. We're not QSG.

Really, if he wants back, he should publicly apologize, beg us to take him back and take a massive paycut. And a (several) billion euro release clause to make sure he can't screw us over again.

Not our job to repair the bridges he burned.

Not that I want him back either way. This is just one of those things you have to move on from.

Last edited:

ronniecro

what?someone would seriously want him back?why??
even if the rumors are true and he regrets his move and wants back,we would be massive idiots to take him back. he can either stay in qsg for many more years or go to madrid,i don't care,just don't let him anywhere near our club again

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Bringing him back would be the dumbest move - His running away is worse than what the pig has done for us. At least the pig had a reason as we were in chaos back then but this guy is extremely greedy and doesn't even have the patience to earn, the respect of the GOAT, he just wants it to be served to him on a plate!!

Instead of investing money in bringing him back, I would say build the mid field which we desperately need and invest the money in bringing La Masia back to glory!

Home of Barca Fans