Neymar Jr. - v5

Contradicting yourself again, just because you want to troll.

Anyway, Neymar wanted P$G, got it, fucked us over and now needs to live with consequences. He had the opportunity to be a legend at Barca, but he has thrown it away. With Griezmann coming this summer, he won't return here, at least until Suarez leaves/retires or accepts a role similar to Torres' at AM.

What consequence lol?

He can go to any club in the world easily

All I know is I want Neymar back at Barca MSN front 3 was the best of all time.

I think the board would agree if we have the chance to take him back we should do it, who cares about bitter people who can't move on, newsflash kids football is a multi million dollar business money talks over morals

The consequence is that Nasser won't let him go. As simple as that. Plus his doors back to Barca are closed, at least until Barto finishes his mandate as a president.

HAHAHAHAHAHA you really think if a player wants to move clubs can keep players? Show me one example hahah or is this another ' Coutinho will never leave Liverpool we are not a selling club' situation

Show me one example otherwise in recent memory, y'all a bunch of hypocrites, Dembele stopped rockingup to training and went on strike to force a move but everyine is ok with that because he joined our club.

Imagine if Ter Stegen went on strike to force a move you would hate him so much.

So many hypocritical fans on this forum it's unbelievable and they call me a troll...

HAHAHAHAHAHA you really think if a player wants to move clubs can keep players? Show me one example hahah or is this another ' Coutinho will never leave Liverpool we are not a seeking club' sitsuom

Show me one example otherwise in recent memory, y'all a bunch of hypocrites, Dembele stopped rockingup to training and went on strike to force a move but everyine is ok with that because he joined our club.

Imagine if Ter Stegen went on strike to force a move you would hate him so much.

So many hypocritical fans on this forum it's unbelievable and they call me a troll...

Examples? Every time we’ve tried to get anyone from QSG? They’re not like other clubs, they don’t let you out unless they actually want you gone.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

Plus your fears of Neymar ending at Madrid. Can you really imagine CRwhatever and NeyChild at the same club without any fracas. He had trouble with Cavani, imagine what would happen if you pair him with self titled GOAT?

The only way Neymar ends at Madrid is a straight swap Christina-Neymar.

Examples? Every time we’ve tried to get anyone from QSG? They’re not like other clubs, they don’t let you out unless they actually want you gone.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/soccer-tra...-adamant-that-psg-want-blaise-matuidi-to-stay

https://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/article/2018/03/04/neymar-wanted-me-stay-psg-reveals-matuidi

Show me one instance where a player has gone on strike and didn't get their move. No one at PSG has done tbat because they are very well paid mercenaries that simple so not many leave PSG but I gurantee if a player wants to leave they'll leave...

Plus your fears of Neymar ending at Madrid. Can you really imagine CRwhatever and NeyChild at the same club without any fracas. He had trouble with Cavani, imagine what would happen if you pair him with self titled GOAT?

The only way Neymar ends at Madrid is a straight swap Christina-Neymar.

He had trouble with Cavani over penalties. Ronaldo fc know who the main man is and Neymar may be forced to compromise. Becuase if he wants to leave PSG and not many clubs would be able to sign Neymar besides Real Madrid

El Guaje

HAHAHAHAHAHA you really think if a player wants to move clubs can keep players? Show me one example hahah or is this another ' Coutinho will never leave Liverpool we are not a selling club' situation

Verratti?
Marquinhos?

Then i suggest you google 'marco verratti' and do some research on what he tried to do to get a move.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...transfer-news-neymar-mbappe-a8012551.html?amp

http://www.90min.com/posts/5978621-...but-remains-coy-on-reported-move-to-barcelona

Riiiiiiight....

:facepalm:

He took all the FK's from the left and 30% of the penalties (Suarez 20% and Messi 50%).

I know that Messi let Neymar take some penalties and free kicks but the point is Messi is the assigned taker for both and it's up to him whether or not to let someone else take them. He's unselfish so he let Neymar take quite a few

either you suck at using google or you simply ignore everything that doesnt fit your agenda.

I did my part, you show me from a reliable source that Verratti tried to force a move, that he handed in a transfer request. Of course you can't because it's baseless conjecture...

Home of Barca Fans