Neymar Jr. - v5

FinBarcelonafan

Neymar vs PSG was an all time great Barca performance and he did about as much as any player can as an indivdual to win that game.

To make out it was a 'team effort' compared to Messi in Bernabeu is biased beyond belief and says it all.

Both were amazing individual performances.

Messi was better vs Real. If you're talking about performance in Bermabeu 2017 season. He was almost murdered by Real but still came out with magic. Amazing game. One of his best last few years.

Neymessi

Where are those who were saying PSG would play much better because now they wouldn't have a selfish neymar?

Also Adm did a perfect neymar replacment :lol:

Gaudi

Where are those who were saying PSG would play much better because now they wouldn't have a selfish neymar?

Also Adm did a perfect neymar replacment :lol:

I don't like those I told you so comments but I agree with you 100%.
I don't even like Neymar, think he is a spoiled brat, and he does hog the ball and so on...but especially in this kind of matches you need someone who can make space from nothing, who can create something with 2 defenders on him...etc. Sorry, but he is a great player!

Kuchi

Couldn't give a fux about PSG's performance with or without him, what worries me is the fact that real is picking up form and they seem to be on that same combination of luck & referee aid that got them 3 UCL's in the past 4 years, with good chances for a 3 peat this year.

As i see it, only Pep can really contest them

George_Costanza

Couldn't give a fux about PSG's performance with or without him, what worries me is the fact that real is picking up form and they seem to be on that same combination of luck & referee aid that got them 3 UCL's in the past 4 years, with good chances for a 3 peat this year.

Real played yesterday much better than any of their UCL games last season. They are the favorite to win this year UCL.

Judoman

I don t think Real showed anything special in these 2 games. They won based on experience (1st game) and better tactical aproach (2nd game). I m not scared of them as much as i m of City/Bayern.

vlad

What was lucky for real yesterday? Or referee help? They had midfield mostly from the bench, out of form benzema and still easily beat them, what was lucky about that? Lets begin again withh comments how zidane is a luck merchant

I understand you hate them, but give them a credit or dont write funny luck comments

Kuchi

What was lucky for real yesterday? Or referee help? They had midfield mostly from the bench, out of form benzema and still easily beat them, what was lucky about that? Lets begin again withh comments how zidane is a luck merchant

I understand you hate them, but give them a credit or dont write funny luck comments

I don't deny them playing well, but on top of that they always seem to have favorable refereeing decisions going their way in key moments (e.g. penalty in the 1st leg near half time which was an obvious sell by Kroos, offside goals vs. Bayern last year in extra time and so on) and also, well.. luck (e.g ronaldo's tap in goal 1st leg against PSG where the ball literally bounced into his knee, in a stage of the game that psg was controlling)..

No one said that they win 3 CL's with luck and referees alone, but some favorable roll and a bogus penalty easily can turn the tide of a 2 leg tie when teams are evenly matched, and IMO they had that kind of circumstance annoyingly often in the past 4 years.

As for luck..3 UCL finals, 1 with a last minute equalizer, 1 with a offside goal to open with won at penalties, and one decided by a fluke goal by Casemiro..

Sure luck is part of the game and favors the brave and all that shit, but i don't remember seeing a referee take an important wrong decision against them in the UCL ko stages in the last 3 years (like let's say eliminating vidal against bayern last year, or let in the occasional offside goal against atletico in the final).

PS. Chill out, i know we dont see eye to eye in terms of the best Barca coach ever, but seriously....

Last edited:

vlad

Right from the head, i remember bayern had penalty last year in the first leg which shouldnt be given, you get lucky when you fight and dont give up, how can you say casimeiro fluke goal decided match when they destroyed juve in second half.

Barca got lucky with remontada against psg, but you cant count on luck much when you are chasing 3:0, 4:0 results.

xXKonan

Funny how Marquinhos is begging him to stay.

There were so many rumors of Marquinhos wanting out and once the links to Neymar were getting strong and how long PSG have been putting down the groundwork to get him in, Marquinhos decides to extend his contract.

It's like "PLEASE STAY NEY, YOU WERE THE ONLY REASON I EXTENDED MY CONTRACT"

George_Costanza

Can we buy him back or his relationship with the board is severely fucked. Assuming by coming back, on our own terms. I just don't want to see him in Real.

Home of Barca Fans