Neymar Jr. - v5

FCBfan22

The difference: we send Dembele to the best doctors in Finland to be operated. Neymar goes to Brazil to be operated.

Somethin is fishy here.

Horatio

You're welcome
:rafinha:

He cares more about Brazil than PSG. Also he knows chances of coming back from 3-1? Minimal.

Don't believe Neymar threw in the towel for the return. If anything it would be an extra challenge he would eagerly grasp(Ligue 1 already provides so few). But it's obvious he's not going to risk playing with his injury with chance of further injuring himself.

Honestly, I get his decision. But obviously he's not too sad about it and considers it a convenient excuse to rest fully for WC.

Givenchy

I feel bad for Neyney. i know i know, he chased the money, joined PSG and left us on bad terms, oh and he wanted to sue us but damn.. this was his big moment and to see it go up in flames just like that is really sad. I was looking forward to the Madrid-PSG tie even though PSG have a mountain to climb but now i think I'll give it a miss.

hopefully a speedy recovery, Brazil need him

FinBarcelonafan

I feel bad for Neyney. i know i know, he chased the money, joined PSG and left us on bad terms, oh and he wanted to sue us but damn.. this was his big moment and to see it go up in flames just like that is really sad. I was looking forward to the Madrid-PSG tie even though PSG have a mountain to climb but now i think I'll give it a miss.

hopefully a speedy recovery, Brazil need him

They still have small chance to come back and DiMaria is a great player for a backup. He can certainly create something.

aaron101

Even with Neymar, they still won't win against Madrid. They might win the game but not the tie. They could score 2-3 goals but they won't be able to stop Madrid from scoring.

Neymessi

Yeah cry me a river snowflake

Nothing snowflakish in what I said. Wishing injury on someone is pathetic and very juvenile. Not even those who hate neymar will agree with you.

You along with RMU reborn are juveniles who think wishing injury on someone and using juvenile insults is cool. RMU's dumb post where he implied he injured himself in advance and then proceeding to call a guy fanboy who made a reasonable critic of his post is a good example.

Trafalgar

Nothing snowflakish in what I said. Wishing injury on someone is pathetic and very juvenile. Not even those who hate neymar will agree with you.

You along with RMU reborn are juveniles who think wishing injury on someone and using juvenile insults is cool. RMU's dumb post where he implied he injured himself in advance and then proceeding to call a guy fanboy who made a reasonable critic of his post is a good example.

Technically I didn't wish him an injury, I just said that he deserved it for fucking us in the ass this summer.

Still dont understand why the most people here are so angry about the transfer, on the one hand you are saying that Barca plays much better without him and on the other hand you are crying cause he left Barca and hating him all the time :lol:
So every worldclass player who leaves Barca deserves to be hated :D

Home of Barca Fans