Neymar Jr. - v5

Jadentheman

He has a history of sprained ankle injuries. Even at Barca, he had similar injury couple of times.

His technique puts a lot of strain on his ankles. After seeing countless videos of him, close-ups and all that from freekicks and dribbling moves. I am surprised it's just sprained. That flexibility.

Cule4life

The Culest
His technique puts a lot of strain on his ankles. After seeing countless videos of him, close-ups and all that from freekicks and dribbling moves. I am surprised it's just sprained. That flexibility.

Oh you're still here? (I mean in a positive way). Are you finally over NeyGOAT leaving?

xXKonan

The power Neymad has in Psg is actually insane. Messi has the same power here but he won us many titles and Ballon dors and neymar did fuck all in psg
He's PSG's golden goose. They spent the 222 Million to get him and they have been trying to sign him for ages before then. They want to keep him as happy as possible.

mssarm

He is going to play, no way he is going to miss that game. I think he just opened exit door for himself: if Madrid game goes bad he can blame his injury. Even Barca doctors who know him vet well kind a hinting on overreaction on Neymar’s part.

FC B

Never thought for a second PSG will qualify after the first leg, poor tactics, poor collective and individual football from PSG and ofc, poor refeering for the visiting team as always in case of Mierda...

FinBarcelonafan

How hilarious, it will be, If Cavani/Mbappe end up winning Bdor with their great performance in CL? :messi:

Someone will be bitter.

Never thought for a second PSG will qualify after the first leg, poor tactics, poor collective and individual football from PSG and ofc, poor refeering for the visiting team as always in case of Mierda...

This. There's no way they beat Real 2-0. BBC will score at least one goal away. 3-1 is the min they need. I doubt they can score 3 without Neymar.

Neymessi

Utter salt in this thread. He is by far the best PSG player this whole season and they play more as a unit with neymar. Just a load of salt here if nothing else. He has the highest assists/minute ratio in Europe so how is he selfish again?

henias

Utter salt in this thread. He is by far the best PSG player this whole season and they play more as a unit with neymar. Just a load of salt here if nothing else. He has the highest assists/minute ratio in Europe so how is he selfish again?

Not salt. If he played well and effective, I will admit it. But after watching how he played again, he's just back to his same old self, dribbling and drawing useless fouls. He could have passed easily after he dribbled past one, but no, he just cannot stop holding on to the ball and wanted to kept going and going. No doubt he is talented but he used it in a wrong way. None of his dribbles showed any purpose, and he is just there to show his skills and not to play as a collective whole. He often get too caught up in himself and forgot he needs to play with the team. He can do all this in the Ligue One but in CL, you cant do that. Look at Madrid, it's all about transitioning quickly and every one of them is effective as hell. Neymar and PSG needs to play the same way if they are going to beat Madrid.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans