Neymar Jr. - v5

serghei

PSG are out from CL with or without Neymar. They won't score 4, and they can't keep Madrid from scoring. Tie is done. Marcelo's goal was decisive.

FC B

offsides, referees' help, unnoticed fouls? :lol:

jk, there is much more, they always show up when it's tough - but there's no denying they've been quite lucky on that path

Refereeing favors are so familiar with them throughout their history and the present too.

I remember Barca being robbed big time vs Inter in modern era, does somebody remember when that ever happend to Mierda in modern era?
That horrific episode actually block our first real chance a of back to back CL, in comparison they are having ideal draws start to finish in CL two seasons ago, won on pks because of greasmann pk miss and from an offside goal. Wasn't it the 2014 equalizer come from a foul? The return leg vs. Bayern last season wasn't too much of a genocide than a football match?

Ofc they were good but they never trully dominated Europe through sheer football not even style, they didin't even won domestic titles except last year La Liga which was a shame, something very similar to 2011-2012 one, they are trully the Cancer of this sport!

PSG are out from CL with or without Neymar. They won't score 4, and they can't keep Madrid from scoring. Tie is done. Marcelo's goal was decisive.

Absolutely, Rocchi made that clear right from the first half of the first leg, no dobut about it and was really expecting something like this to happen, I hope you did too...

Horatio

You're welcome
[SER] "Neymar spotted on Galeão International Airport(Rio de Janeiro) moments after PSG game where said player received supposed injury"

Givenchy

Refereeing favors are so familiar with them throughout their history and the present too.

I remember Barca being robbed big time vs Inter in modern era, does somebody remember when that ever happend to Mierda in modern era?
That horrific episode actually block our first real chance a of back to back CL, in comparison they are having ideal draws start to finish in CL two seasons ago, won on pks because of greasmann pk miss and from an offside goal. Wasn't it the 2014 equalizer come from a foul? The return leg vs. Bayern last season wasn't too much of a genocide than a football match?

Ofc they were good but they never trully dominated Europe through sheer football not even style, they didin't even won domestic titles except last year La Liga which was a shame, something very similar to 2011-2012 one, they are trully the Cancer of this sport!

This is spot on. thats why even with 2 back to back CLs they still won't be compared to Peps Barca

gregorrin10

PSG actually has a better chance against Madrid, if Moneymar doesn't play...Mbappe and Cavani were always going to be decisive anyway. Maybe this is a chance for Di Maria, who i imagine would be extra pumped against them. I can't see 2-0, but i can see 3-1 and PSG advancing after regular time, even though it's still unlikely.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I think Qatari doctors will prep him for the game. Could possibly be the only meaningful game left for PSG this season.

Devils

Won’t matter imo.

The tie was done and dusted in the first leg. Turning a two goal deficient against Madrid in the CL is very unlikely to happen.

It gives PSG fans a good coping mechanism though for when they crash out of the CL even earlier than usual after their new era and uprising.:lol:

FinBarcelonafan

I don't enjoy for what has just happened to him, but Nasser's face was priceless.

This. I do enjoy seeing his rat face almost crying.(Nasser) He knows PSG just lost all hope vs Madrid.

People who celebrate injury are scum, for any player.

Why would anyone want here Neymar to get injured? He was our only hope vs Madrid and now he is finished and so is PSG. Free walk top 8 again for Madrid. They always get their luck..

hardyboy

Injury doesn't look serious. Sprained ankle gets easily healed in less thsn 2 weeks. He will most probably play agInst Madrid..

Home of Barca Fans