Neymar Jr. - v5

raskolnikov

I bet he misses barca. We are still going strong, friends Paulinho/Coutinho joined. Being a mercenary comes at a price. Surely he regrets it when these mime players in the stands are booing him, waving their baguets in anger.

Raki13

Best thing the club have done in years getting rid of this clown , with the new signings the team will be much stronger with him gone.

Lutece FC

Best thing the club have done in years getting rid of this clown , with the new signings the team will be much stronger with him gone.
you know it's not good for your mental health to lie to yourself.
Really ? Now the club get rid of Neymar ?

Neymar won't move next season.

[tw]956227001718886414[/tw]
board of Santos denies that Neymar was present during their ExCom. Medias said that he was present and de

Again Fake news coming from Madridistas news before the opposition, and you take it seriously.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

board of Santos denies that Neymar was present during their ExCom. Medias said that he was present and de

Again Fake news coming from Madridistas news before the opposition, and you take it seriously.

tbh it does seem Barca is stronger and more balanced now without Neymar. But time will tell.

FinBarcelonafan

He got rid of himself, which was a good thing. His ego got too big for Barcelona.

It was depressing to lose him, but I see a lot of potential in our current team and I'm totally fine losing him. It sucked, but now I'm happier with the team than earlier with Neymar. We look good..

fergus90

At first I think the majority of Barca fans were saying it out of bitterness and anger, but now with the performances and results I think most fans do genuinely believe we are better without him. I know it's still early days but there is more balance to the team, alba has been immense down the left side and the midfield has a purpose again. I'm not disputing Neymar's genius because he is a magnificent player but he only really passed to Messi and occasionally Suarez. In my opinion he held onto the ball for too long and killed a lot of attacking opportunities. 14/15 he was immense as he was more direct, and for 15/16 when he took over whilst Messi was injured but he was very hit and miss after that until he left.
It's also the intense publicity off the field that comes with Neymar , rumours every day linking him with transfers, parties, fashion events etc. I know that's not always fault of his own but it's nice to have a team of superstars where the football does the talking again without the controversy.

Home of Barca Fans