Neymar Jr. - v5

JerseyAddict

I think most people can probably agree Juventus is not at PSG or Man city's level this year not to mention dark horses like Man-U and liverpool with VVD and Keita lined up.

Juv is not at PSG or City level, only Barça is, but I think folks are overrating Utd and especially Lpool. I mean, look at their results,

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
AS says Neymar might be willing to consider joining Real Madrid on a lower salary and somehow the way to force a move out of PSG is to turn himself into an public enemy of PSG fans.

I certainly hope PSG will not budge.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I can't stand Madrid press.

The original source is Le'Equipe so who knows.

There is only one upside from this, if Real Madrid does pry Neymar away from PSG, that it is going to burn the remaining bridges between the two so PSG will not be selling Mbappe who in my opinion is the future and much better than Neymar to Real Madrid. Of course, he can always join them or us for that matter for free if he chooses not to renew.

AS says Neymar might be willing to consider joining Real Madrid on a lower salary and somehow the way to force a move out of PSG is to turn himself into an public enemy of PSG fans.

I certainly hope PSG will not budge.

I wouldn't be surprised if Neymar causes 10 times the Dembele agitation in Paris. Neymar in Madrid will hype up Clasico like never before.

FCBfan22

Eh... If he can't handle the boo's at P$G, I believe he will commit suicide after the Camp Nou classico, if he goes to Madrid. Figo, was a massive cunt, but he had nerves of steel when he returned to Camp Nou, I can give him that. There is no way that Crymar can withstand such pressure.

vlad

Neymar will end up in madrid at the end, he still has some respect so he didnt go there from barca direct, he will give psg 2 seasons and then he goes to madrid, replace cristiano.

vlad

Eh... If he can't handle the boo's at P$G, I believe he will commit suicide after the Camp Nou classico, if he goes to Madrid. Figo, was a massive cunt, but he had nerves of steel when he returned to Camp Nou, I can give him that. There is no way that Crymar can withstand such pressure.

What pressure? I mean, neymar isnt barca's kid, he came to barca from brazil, did you really think neymar would stay at barca forever? I will really not feel ofended if he goes to madrid, guy paid his release clause and left barca, with that money barca did bought quality players, if he was waiting when his contract ends and then join psg or madrid, that would be another story.

Windhook

Figo, was a massive cunt, but he had nerves of steel when he returned to Camp Nou, I can give him that.

Yeah, after all they are professionals. Figo showed up, but that game was nothing to remember for him, speaking of performance. Actually that El Clasico was probably the first time I noticed the determination in Carles Puyol. Wherever Figo was, he was right there marking him.

[youtube]CVuCViO-QwY[/youtube]

How much will PSG extort from Madrid? If they land Neymar without UEFA FFP interventions, they probably won't have the money left to sign anyone else for years.

Home of Barca Fans