Neymar Jr. - v5

Good aerial offense generally translate to good aerial defense.

I don't need to monitor him to know that adding the most expensive defensive player to any team can NOT make that team worse. Especially to a CL team like Liverpool which is loaded with talents.

JamDav1982

Good aerial offense generally translate to good aerial defense.

I don't need to monitor him to know that adding the most expensive defensive player to any team can NOT make that team worse. Especially to a CL team like Liverpool which is loaded with talents.

Again with the strawman argument about VVD making Liverpool worse when no one claiming that.

The question was what attributes you think he brings that makes them better.

You hype up Liverpool and make out Barca untested defensively. When Barca has the far better defence.

Gilberto

Van Dijk is strong and good in the air, he has good vision and is a good long passer. He is also surprisingly agily for someone his size. He seems to be pretty press-resistant as well. I don't know if he's worth his price tag but he will definitely improve Liverpool.

JamDav1982

Van Dijk is strong and good in the air, he has good vision and is a good long passer. He is also surprisingly agily for someone his size. He seems to be pretty press-resistant as well. I don't know if he's worth his price tag but he will definitely improve Liverpool.

I know exactly the player VVD is just asking as can show videos against him like were shown against Pique to make assumptions.

Dont think he is worth the price tag and can switch off defensively at times but will see how he goes.

Again strawman argument from you about making Barca untested defensively when no one is claiming that. What I said was Barca's D is not as strong with pique and Roberto playing CB/RB.

JamDav1982

Again strawman argument from you about making Barca untested defensively when no one is claiming that. What I said was Barca's D is not as strong with pique and Roberto playing CB/RB.

Nope.

You said the real test of GF/GA is to come against other sides and keep reverting back as quickly as you can to the Supercopa.

Yet you do nothing but praise a Liverpool with a defence that has been far worse.

Dont actually seem to have much of any real point overall other than wanting to downplay Barca defence and build up Liverpool.

Nope.

You said the real test of GF/GA is to come against other sides and keep reverting back as quickly as you can to the Supercopa

Yet you do nothing but praise a Liverpool with a defence that has been far worse.

Dont actually seem to have much of any real point overall other than wanting to downplay Barca defence and build up Liverpool.
Yep.

I said the real GF/GA would come against top CL opponents in the knock out stage. You asked for examples of pique being bad, I referred you to the super Copa blow out. Stop being an incoherent mess.

If something seems to you a certain way, then it must be the way it is.

JamDav1982

Yep.

I said the real GF/GA would come against top CL opponents in the knock out stage. You asked for examples of pique being bad, I referred you to the super Copa blow out. Stop being an incoherent mess.

If something seems to you a certain way, then it must be the way it is.

You are the incoherent mess that cant even back up claims you made.

You are making conclusions from bad games or moments that every player ever has.

Up your game.

What a numb nut you are.

You just said: "You said the real test of GF/GA is to come against other sides and keep reverting back as quickly as you can to the Supercopa".

So I had to translate you gibberish below for people to understand. So I translated below:

"said the real GF/GA would come against top CL opponents in the knock out stage. You asked for examples of pique being bad, I referred you to the super Copa blow out. Stop being an incoherent mess."

Without backing up? Not even a good liar. I posted numerous YouTube links on Pique messing up also refer you to the super Copa highlight.

If you are going to lie, at least make an effort.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

What a numb nut you are.

You just said: "You said the real test of GF/GA is to come against other sides and keep reverting back as quickly as you can to the Supercopa".

So I had to translate you gibberish below for people to understand.

Without backing up? Not even a good liar. I posted numerous YouTube links on Pique messing up also refer you to the super Copa highlight.

If you are going to lie, at least make an effort.

You are lying again.

I have not asked for any examples of Pique being bad.

Incoherent mess that plays up Liverpool as CL contender but downplays Barca defence as shit and will be exposed against top sides if Pique/Roberto play.

Yeah without backing up as any defender can be made to look a certain way on youtube clips.

Go look at youtube clip of VVD defending v Swansea.

You are lying again.

I have not asked for any examples of Pique being bad.

Incoherent mess that plays up Liverpool as CL contender but downplays Barca defence as shit and will be exposed against top sides if Pique/Roberto play.

Yeah without backing up as any defender can be made to look a certain way on youtube clips.

Go look at youtube clip of VVD defending v Swansea.

Keep lying about not asking me to back up claims that pique is bad and keep copying my words. Heh at least you know what incoherent means.

Keep lying about me saying Barca's D is bad when I was saying pique is not a good CB.

JamDav1982

Keep lying about not asking me to back up claims that pique is bad and keep copying my words. Heh at least you know what incoherent means.

Keep lying about me saying Barca's D is bad when I was saying pique is not a good CB.

Nope you are lying again.

I never asked for an examples of Pique bad defending.

You have said Barca defence with Pique/Roberto has been torn all over the place against any decent side so far and will going forward.

Fantasist.

JamDav1982

Torn all over place. Another lie. What a compulsive liar you are. Please copy the word compulsive too.

Sorry it was 'flaky and exposed' you claimed then provided no examples for it this season and cant back it up as I said.

You also lied about me asking for examples of Pique poor defending.

But Liverpool whos defence has been exposed on numerous ocassions are praised as CL contenders.

Makes sense.

Home of Barca Fans