Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

I admit I am not well informed about the matter here. However, I remain confident that with a PR and marketing beast like CR, it's not hard for clubs there to get back the money and even make profit after that. Just saying cuz I know this not gonna happen.

Not from shirt sales though.

Would get nowhere near it.

xXKonan

According to Cadena Ser, Perez is obsessed with Neymar and will do everything in his power to bring him to Real in the summer.

Good luck with that.

FCBfan22

Neymar is now in Nasser's hands and Perez can do absolutely nothing to get him.

Nasser is quite obsessive about his players (as we have seen in the past).

JamDav1982

Neymar is now in Nasser's hands and Perez can do absolutely nothing to get him.

Nasser is quite obsessive about his players (as we have seen in the past).

That may be their attitude but will probably work against them in long run as top players wont want to be stuck in France.

Lutece FC

That may be their attitude but will probably work against them in long run as top players wont want to be stuck in France.

I won't start again this discussion. But the summary is here : "They signed a contract, mutual agreement, both parties have to respect it."

It's like France is an hell on earth ... He can play the best competition in club, he lives with his friends in the most beautiful city in the world, he's in the top 3 in terms of highest salary in the world.

JamDav1982

I won't start again this discussion. But the summary is here : "They signed a contract, mutual agreement, both parties have to respect it."

It's like France is an hell on earth ... He can play the best competition in club, he lives with his friends in the most beautiful city in the world, he's in the top 3 in terms of highest salary in the world.

I get what you are saying and I think it will prevent more top players from going to France as dont want to be stuck there.

If you are right Neymar will be happy there for years. Lets wait and see.

Givenchy

:facepalm: just no.. Paris is a shithole these days but i won't go into politics here.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Why does it feel like he’s dodging every other Ligue 1 game because of some minor injury or precaution? Another one tonight. Must be extremely frustrating for the PSG supporters. Their superstar couldn’t care less about their league.

Lutece FC

Why does it feel like he’s dodging every other Ligue 1 game because of some minor injury or precaution? Another one tonight. Must be extremely frustrating for the PSG supporters. Their superstar couldn’t care less about their league.

Yes and he accepted to play a League Cup match, vs. a small team in a shitty stadium with a shitty pitch.

80% of this topic is composed by absurdities since he moved, a non-sense, a torrent of rage against him. It's a shitehole, and everybody knows it. Even when he doesn't play, he's ciritsized. I hate to defend him sincerly, because i'm not a huge fan of him, but c'mon... Just read last commentes here ...

Givenchy

Yes and he accepted to play a League Cup match, vs. a small team in a shitty stadium with a shitty pitch.

80% of this topic is composed by absurdities since he moved, a non-sense, a torrent of rage against him. It's a shitehole, and everybody knows it. Even when he doesn't play, he's ciritsized. I hate to defend him sincerly, because i'm not a huge fan of him, but c'mon... Just read last commentes here ...

you are on a Barca forum y'know? I do agree with you that people go out of their way to criticize him and im past that but you can't blame cules for being pissed, the guy fucked up our summer out of greed

Horatio

You're welcome

Barcaforum has you entranced however as you can't seem to leave.

Home of Barca Fans