Neymar Jr. - v5

Lutece FC

Nothing he does in Ligue 1 will impress anyone. He went from the best league in the world to the 5th best, of course he's battering those French farmers.
Your champion Ousmane came from Rennes, at least you have to respect them for this.

He did two good matches vs Bayern. We will see vs Real Fascistas.

But basicaly it's the same thing in La Liga. Both classicos, maybe Valencia/Atletico and nothing more. In France : Monaco, Lyon, and the classique vs Marseille. Of course there is better top teams in La Liga. But i'm pretty sure that Strasbourg is not worst than Levante. Only champions League can impress anyone.

Your champion Ousmane came from Rennes, at least you have to respect them for this.

He did two good matches vs Bayern. We will see vs Real Fascistas.

But basicaly it's the same thing in La Liga. Both classicos, maybe Valencia/Atletico and nothing more. In France : Monaco, Lyon, and the classique vs Marseille. Of course there is better top teams in La Liga. But i'm pretty sure that Strasbourg is not worst than Levante. Only champions League can impress anyone.

Dembele is still unproven. who knows how he does here. Using him to prove your point doesn't really make sense.

Also this ranking isn't just according to me.

Even UEFA acknowledge Ligue 1 is the 5th best league in the world based on their coefficient rankings while La Liga is the best.

Lyon and Marseille are only on the level of Athletic, and Monaco although they won the title in Ligue 1 last year they sold most of their best players and are now maybe on the level of Sevilla.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Dembele is still unproven. who knows how he does here. Using him to prove your point doesn't really make sense.

Also this ranking isn't just according to me.

Even UEFA acknowledge Ligue 1 is the 5th best league in the world based on their coefficient rankings while La Liga is the best.

Lyon and Marseille are only on the level of Athletic, and Monaco although they won the title in Ligue 1 last year they sold most of their best players and are now maybe on the level of Sevilla.

You don’t watch any of these clubs you’re speaking about so your opinions are hollow.

You don’t watch any of these clubs you’re speaking about so your opinions are hollow.

He is right. Do you really think that Lyon, Marseille are stronger than Bilbao, Villareal, Valencia ? Only Monaco ist good, equal to Sevilla. Atletico Madrid would be easily second place in Ligue 1.

Jair Ventura

He is right. Do you really think that Lyon, Marseille are stronger than Bilbao, Villareal, Valencia ? Only Monaco ist good, equal to Sevilla. Atletico Madrid would be easily second place in Ligue 1.

Valencia is comparable, Bilbao and Villarreal aren’t. Especially not to Monaco, but I actually watch and follow more than one league so that my explain my opinions.

Home of Barca Fans