Neymar Jr. - v5

JamDav1982

Yes, Jam, Pochettino will stay at Tottenham forever to manage world class players like Delli Ali while everyone in the world was convinced early on that PSG would land Neymar & Mbappe over the summer.

No he wont stay forever and never claimed that stop lying now.

Delli Alli and Sterling who are far better than likes of Lo Celso yeah those players are decent.

Wait and see. Wait and see.

PSG are such a draw they end up with Emre and lose any half decent manager.

Kohe321

Mourinho if he ditches Man Utd.

How long do you think it would take before the egos of Neymar and Mourinho clash, and there becomes a divide in the locker room? I'd give it two, maybe three weeks. :lol:

Or they could be like salt and pepper and get along, sort of like how it worked between Ibra and Mou, who I understand are friendly.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Is so, how long do you think it would take before the egos of Neymar and Mourinho clash, and there becomes a divide in the locker room? I'd give it two, maybe three weeks. :lol:

Or they could be like salt and pepper and get along, sort of like how it worked between Ibra and Mou, who I understand are friendly.

That's what I am hoping for :lol:

The thing with Ibra is that he's a lone wolf with Maxwell being an exception while Neymar would care and revolt if Mourinho tried to kick some of his Brazilian buddies out or didn't treat them too well and knowing Mourinho's history, he's bound to do something stupid to stamp his authority. Neymar is the God in PSG right now, but with a manager like Mourinho no one is above him.

I think the Manchester derby is huge in that aspect too. If they lose, I believe he'll start to self-destruct and leave Man Utd.

Kohe321

That's what I am hoping for :lol:

The thing with Ibra is that he's a lone wolf with Maxwell being an exception while Neymar would care and revolt if Mourinho tried to kick some of his Brazilian buddies out or didn't treat them too well and knowing Mourinho's history, he's bound to do something stupid to stamp his authority. Neymar is the God in PSG right now, but with a manager like Mourinho no one is above him.

I think the Manchester derby is huge in that aspect too. If they lose, I believe he'll start to self-destruct and leave Man Utd.

Indeed, mixing Mourinho and Neymar could be completely explosive, and especially at PSG since they spent 220m on Neymar effectively making him God King Emperor of the club, while Mourinho on the other hand famously is the "Special One". It has all the ingredients of one massive public meltdown.

Last edited:
MUH "Best player player in the world!"

Mate he's the third best player on his team, just like he was for much of his spell here.

Time to move to Madrid to get out of Mbappe's and Cavani's shadows.

ronniecro

i was looking his body language and in my opinion,while it's nothing radical,he did seemed like he was fed up and bored at the moments

Horatio

You're welcome
i was looking his body language and in my opinion,while it's nothing radical,he did seemed like he was fed up and bored at the moments

I think what Neymar enjoys is a role model to look up to and respect. He can't with Cavani because he doesn't like him. He can't with Mbappe because it would make him look silly.

springfield

Yes, Jam, I’m always wrong, just like I was about Neymar & Mbappe. PSG isn’t a bigger draw than Tottenham at all.
Please tell me more about this big french club en all the coaches who are desperate to be a part of it. Tottenham is playing in the PL, that makes already a huge difference for coaches.

Home of Barca Fans