Neymar Jr. - v5

Jair Ventura

As Emery learned, PSG is committed to their 4-3-3 possession based system. They aren’t changing that for Mourinho. Pochettino on the other hand is younger and a former PSG player. He’d be an easy sell to supporters + media. Paulo Fonseca has the look and style PSG is after, and has worked with PSG’s Sporting director in the past at Porto. He was one of the managers pushed by Antero Henrique when he first took the job in Paris.

Jair Ventura

To win and sustain winning you either need players that have won and know how to win or a coach like that.

Only player who has won anything in PSG right now is Neymar(and Dani Alves) and even he's not the fully mature leader many portray him to be.

Neymar, Alves, Silva, and Cavani are a solid group of leaders. PSG has the roster, now they need the manager. Someone with a big personality and a tactical mind that can stay for a long time and grow with the club. Mounrinho isn’t that.

As Emery learned, PSG is committed to their 4-3-3 possession based system. They aren’t changing that for Mourinho. Pochettino on the other hand is younger and a former PSG player. He’d be an easy sell to supporters + media. Paulo Fonseca has the look and style PSG is after, and has worked with PSG’s Sporting director in the past at Porto. He was one of the managers pushed by Antero Henrique when he first took the job in Paris.

Buy a couple superstars using oil money and PSG have this rigid philosophy all of a sudden, LMAO.

Neither is Neymar. And Mbappe isnt staying.

Anyways, PSG >>> Spurs. It would be a good career move.

Also why would Mbappe not stay, you guys aren't lacking the funds, that's for sure.

Jair Ventura

My mistake, Jam, you’re correct. Pochettino would turn down more money, a bigger club and city, a stronger roster and guaranteed UCL placement to compete for 4th-6th in the EPL with Liverpool and Arsenal for the foreseeable future. Thank you, your contributions always leave me feeling enlightened.

Last edited:

Jair Ventura

Buy a couple superstars using oil money and PSG have this rigid philosophy all of a sudden, LMAO.

*gas

PSG’s academy is structured around the 4-3-3 philosophy. They play it from the youth ranks all the way to the professional team.

Also why would Mbappe not stay, you guys aren't lacking the funds, that's for sure.

Ask all the people here that said he wouldn’t stay in France or go to PSG.

JamDav1982

My mistake, Jam, you’re correct. Pochettino would turn down more money, a bigger club and city, a stronger roster and guaranteed UCL placement to compete for 4th-6th in the EPL with Liverpool and Arsenal for the foreseeable future. Thank you, Your contributions always leave me feeling enlightened.

Yeah he would and most likely has when other richer clubs have been looking for a manager.

Wait and see you will be wrong as usual.

PSG are such a draw managers leave to go to bigger jobs and they end up with likes of Emre.

JamDav1982

Yes, Jam, I’m always wrong, just like I was about Neymar & Mbappe. PSG isn’t a bigger draw than Tottenham at all.

You are wrong and he wont be there any time soon and wont leave Spurs to go there.

Wait and see.

Such a big draw for a manager they leave to go to big clubs and Emre is in charge.

No idea what you are on about with Neymar or Mbappe as dont even remember that being much of a debate.

Lying again I think.

Jair Ventura

Yes, Jam, Pochettino will stay at Tottenham forever to manage world class players like Delli Ali while everyone in the world was convinced early on that PSG would land Neymar & Mbappe over the summer.

Home of Barca Fans