Neymar Jr. - v5

Julien

And still no word from him:lol: I mean he will be presented in few days and he doesnt have the balls to say he will leave? There is no reason anymore to be quiet but he still is.
He has a reason.

If by midnight today he's still a barcelona player, and didn't say he's leaving, his padre will earn 26M euros from Barca as loyalty fee from the renewal he signed last year between his son, and Barcelona.

cro-man

He has a reason.

If by midnight today he's still a barcelona player, and didn't say he's leaving, his padre will earn 26M euros from Barca as loyalty fee from the renewal he signed last year between his son, and Barcelona.

Okey didnt know its by midfight only knew its 31.07. Thats explaining everything..... This board:banghead: Seems like this shit board dont know when the transfer window is closing because this date is wierd:lol:

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
On another note.

Looks like @Pedro has already moved to the PSG forums. Haven't seen him and his fake news posts.

Or not allowed to use the computer/internet this weekend by his parents.

Whoever had that bet with him, it was pointless lol

I'm here, you're the one that should go to the PSG forums, you want Neymar to go to PSG to strengthen their side and weaken FC Barcelona.

kilian

He has a reason.

Imagine toying with everyone around you in the club and a gigantic fanbase just so you could pick up even more money before leaving. Unbeliveably disgusting. If this happens to be true, he will go down as the most disgusting player that ever wore Barca`s shirt.

GetIn

I'm here, you're the one that should go to the PSG forums, you want Neymar to go to PSG to strengthen their side and weaken FC Barcelona.

Excuse me when do you plan on changing your avatar?

I've chosen this:

57b96aab1800002100bcc141.jpeg

Might as well do it now since it's going to be official very soon.

Sorin

Neymar has decided to ditch Barcelona and you still continue to take his side? gtfo and never come back. You are not a fan of Barcelona, you are fan of Neymar. This club doesn't depend on one player, at least not one of Neymar's caliber. We'll be fine. However, you know what will it take to be even better? Fan like you should go after Neymar's balls and stop supporting this weak club that is FC Barcelona.

cro-man

Imagine toying with everyone around you in the club and a gigantic fanbase just so you could pick up even more money before leaving. Unbeliveably disgusting. If this happens to be true, he will go down as the most disgusting player that ever wore Barca`s shirt.

There cant be any other explanation saddly but true... The whole world must be laughing at us:lol: Cant believe this:lol: Dont care if he is leaving but this kind of damage to our name is hard to take.... Who will taking us serious from now on??

GetIn

Saw this on reddit and thought it was hilarious:

NEYMAR JR. | Welcome To PSG | Best Slaves, Stonings, Executions | 2016/2017

cro-man

He will stay at PSG for 2-3 years and than he'll join RM. You'll see :)

Lol and how will he manage that? didnt you learn from the verratti saga? They will only sell him if they want to.... He can try something like verratti and he will end up with a psg commitment video and without his daddy as agent....

What i learned till this point is that never trust someone from brasil they are mental weak they would sell each other souls for their own sake.... Pls no players from brasil anymore...

Last edited:

frog-fcb

I can't wait to neymar takes the 300 million from qatar to be the face of the world cup then tells psg to fek off and stays at barca

Devils

Sport reporting the fuking bitch is texting Coutinho to snub Barcelona and wait for a PSG offer.

He'd be doing us a favor then.

If Coutinho is even considering that shithole, don't let him come here.

No more greedy Brazilian scum should be allowed to step foot into our club.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans